• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My critters

TheOddFlock

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Melissa
I have a guinea pig and bunny. My guinea pig is a female, her name is Puddles. She is my last guinea I probably won't get another. I feel bad that she doesn't have a friend, but it is hard to find guinea pigs unless you buy from a big chain store, and I won't do that. Occasionally the shelter has them, but usually in pairs and the cage isn't big enough for three of them. I had another guinea pig named Acorn, he unfortunately passed at the end of February. My bunny is a female as well, and a rescue, her name is Blackberry. She is a mini rex.
20210328_214915.jpg
20210327_122529.jpg
She likes to explore, get head scratches, and run around the room. She gets the zoomies a lot.

Here is Puddles, sitting in my lap. Her favorite treat is those baked pretzel shaped treats. Give her one and she'll run around in circles before eating it.
20210304_180533.jpg
Oh, and here is a picture of Acorn for anyone who wants to see a picture of him. He was a white crested guinea pig. He also got the zoomies a lot, he loved to run. His favorite treats were those yogurt drop treats.
20210209_175126.jpg

scrape

Celebirdy of the Month
AW! So cute, and even cuter personalities! :swoon:

AussieBird

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
Such cuties!
I also have a single piggy, i would also like to get him a buddy soon, but that can't happen yet.

Gigibirds

Awwww! Love them! Your bunbun is so cute, and acorn reminds me of a mix between my old two guins.... I understand not wanting to get them from huge chain stores though - mine were rescues, too! Such lovely pics of them! :)