• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My cockatiel laying first eggs

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Oh dang! It’s good she’s not sitting on them though. I would probably take everything out on the 25th if she’s not sitting or laying anymore at that time. I hope she stops. Keep moving things around, including her eggs.

Curlybird

Moving in
Oh dang! It’s good she’s not sitting on them though. I would probably take everything out on the 25th if she’s not sitting or laying anymore at that time. I hope she stops. Keep moving things around, including her eggs.
Thank you Tiel Feathers I will keep you updated

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Did she lay any more eggs?

Curlybird

Moving in
Did she lay any more eggs?
Hi, just an update on my bird, she hasn't laid anymore eggs and not bothered with the ones in her cage for a good few days other than rolling them around occasionally, so I took them out along with the cloth which they were on yesterday and my bird is fine, just hope she keeps improving, her weight is stabilising and she is getting back to her normal self, noisey, nosey and demanding lol. She is very spoilt. It has been a long time for her ( 4th Jan her first egg) but let's hope this is the end. If she ever lays eggs again at least I will know what to excpect, thank you so much Tiel Feathers for your support through this time for my sweet little bird and myself.

Tiel Feathers

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Great update! I’m glad she’s not laying and things are returning to normal! :cheer: