• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My canary parents are plucking their fledglings

jam123

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Joanne mike
update: so today i noticed feathers in the nest and saw the mommy plucking her fledglings and idk what to do. should i separate the fledglings but again they’re still young

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
My goodness "Joanne mike". Why the heck are you breeding these birds when you haven't a clue?

jam123

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Joanne mike
My goodness "Joanne mike". Why the heck are you breeding these birds when you haven't a clue?
thank you for being nice, my parents brought them and for some reason i’m the one who’s supposed to take care of them also thanks for help

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
thank you for being nice, my parents brought them and for some reason i’m the one who’s supposed to take care of them also thanks for help
That’s why I asked. I’m sorry you’ve been put in this situation. Intervention is required and you will basically be raising them from this point on.

Since it seems you are going to be in charge of these birds you have the opportunity to change things once this event is over. Would love to help you with that.