• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My California Bird Nerd order arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dorn27

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Kristi
Sunny is relieved! She was out of pine blocks for days!

I got her 150 thin pine squares and I got Kupo 50 wooden pony beads. Kupo loves those beads (she adores plastic ones too)! I also got a whole loofah to cut up. Kupo has been interested in distorying those as of lately!

Thanks Ann! For having great products at low prices! Kupo doesn't play with much besides your stuff and a few select toys from other vendors here!

Typical Kupo ignores porcupine balls, so imagine my shock when she did this to our bonus critter! It's taken even more damage since!

The goods!

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Lots of cool goodies for Sunny.

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
nice order!!! and oh my, at the flamingo! :eek: looks like it was a hit!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Poor bonus critter :laughing6:

Love those pine wood pieces!!! :dance4:

dorn27

Real Name
Kristi
Sunny just adores the thin pine squares and I haven't found them cut the right way anywhere else... at least not for the price! Lately I think she enjoys them more that TREATS! When she realized what the big bag was, she went bonkers. She was begging and begging for me to give her one. She'll play with them on or off of the toys. I unloaded them into my little rubbermaid container and they both stole one out on their own! It was pretty excited when Kupo did it!

Kupo is so toy picky. We got her when she was 2 years old already, and she didn't know how to play at all. The only wood she will play with at all is these pine squares. She just hates wood. If it doesn't fall apart, with just a little effort, she ignores it. Balsa, and those other soft fiber 'woods' are acceptable. Most the time I have to hold the toys for her to get started, and after that she doesn't want them hanging, she wants them laying next to her. Thus, playing out on the couch with me is a popular past time. Kupo will play with a few toys from Choppers in her cage and she has been very interested in playing with loofa hanging in her cage the last few months. Other than that, it's pretty much pony beads (in her foot toy baskets or chewed off of other toys) and chewing at ladders and perches (sigh, I wish should would play with OTHER more appropriate things, but she's just being a bird and its still playing).

I made toys for 2 hours, but I hung a bunch and packed them up before I thought of taking pictures! Oh well. I made a dent in the stash, but there are lots of hanging toys for Sunny and Kupo now.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
:dance4::dance4::dance4: love the wood squares!!!!
:lol: at Pink Flamingo!

dorn27

Real Name
Kristi
Saroj, I'm so glad you hooked me up to them! In the short time I've been ordering there Sunny (and a little bit from Kupo) has destroyed hundreds and hundreds of them!

The last two times I ordered I got 150, but I think I'm going to have to order 200 next time.

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Thank you:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.