• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Caiques are Flying Again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
i set them both on the couch and they took off in two different directions, gained height and went where they wanted to...:buzzbee::buzzbee:

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
I don't know if I should be happy or horrified for you :rofl:! I can just imagine how Augie is going to be when his flights grow in. He is really quick as it is with the hop flutter thing he does!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I don't know if I should be happy or horrified for you :rofl:! I can just imagine how Augie is going to be when his flights grow in. He is really quick as it is with the hop flutter thing he does!

be happy for me for now :lol:
Are your other guys flighted?

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
Sunday & Janx are fully flighted they usually stick to their cage, every once in awhile take a quick trip around the house :lol:. Remie has full flight feathers but really doesn't know he can actually use them :D. Poppet, Devlin, & Asher have limited, but I'm going to let them grow out & take it from there. I can't wait until Duncan's hack job grows out so he doesn't hit the floor like a led balloon... Augie, & Aubrey (Aubrey thinks he is a caique:rofl:) both do the flutter hop & I have a feeling when their flights grow out I'm going to be in for it :eek:!

hsmoscout

Rollerblading along the road
pics please! Are JoJo and Chickie usually flighted?

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
oooooooh :dancing::dancing::dancing:

:buzzbee: :buzzbee: :buzzbee:

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Different directions I don't believe it. I know why Saroj didn't capture the moment ---she's waiting till they are doing synchronized flying!! Blue Angels beware:hehe:

Alex

Take a stroll down the Avenue!
I love watching a caique fly. It makes me laugh actually. Tiki has never been clipped so he is pretty good! Pica on the other hand I am not to sure about.

Status
Not open for further replies.