• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
They are beautiful!

Matt

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
Violets are awsome :) and they are very expensive , I'am in love with his coloring , just georgous :)

Anfsurfer

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tim
I always take my boys out on the back steps for about an hour everyday. One of my favorite things is misting them. Napoleon has always loved being sprayed, but Orion originally hated it. After seeing Napoleon dancing in the water, he started doing it. Now he's obsessed with it! He always runs up to be in front and when I stop, he'll usually jump on my shoulder and start heading down the front of my shirt to get to the spray bottle. :) I bought a 10" glass quiche pan for my Lovies to use as a bath, but they never would used it. I think I'll take it out back tomorrow to see if the ringnecks will try it. I just think birds bathing is one of the cutes things ever!

Anfsurfer

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tim
The picture is actually kind of dark, but it was really difficult taking a decent pic with one hand, and spraying the mister with the other. LOL
I really appreciate your nice comments Pennie and Diana. :)

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
:omg: Theyre beautiful! I always wanted a violet ringneck....coz purple is my favorite color.:hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.