• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here
  • This forum is for advice about initial treatment given to your injured/sick bird until a qualified avian veterinarian is available.
    THIS IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE VET CARE

My bluefront had an accident. (sad update #16)

rocky'smom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
laurie
I am truly sorry that your beloved Munchy had a stroke. I am going to repeat this again, we are bird owners just like you. We are not avian veterinarians, we can not advise you any differently then what was said previously. Getting Munchy into smaller cage, and getting to nearest emergency vet, is sound advice. The best sound advice that can be given. Once again I am truly sorry for your loss.

Munchy

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Archie gallo
I am truly sorry that your beloved Munchy had a stroke. I am going to repeat this again, we are bird owners just like you. We are not avian veterinarians, we can not advise you any differently then what was said previously. Getting Munchy into smaller cage, and getting to nearest emergency vet, is sound advice. The best sound advice that can be given. Once again I am truly sorry for your loss.
Nobody gave me that advice, I did that on my own. I’m talking about when I asked for help that my parrot was bleeding nobody offered how to stop bleeding nothing, and you know I know that we all know how to stop bleeding, the thought would have been nice, I got none of that.but like I said before I blame no one for my Munchy tragic death.

Munchy

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Archie gallo
Rest In Peace my beautiful wonderful blue fronted amazon of 28 happy years.

Munchy

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Archie gallo
You never posted a video here for anyone to not allow.
I tried to post the video of Munchy curren situation last night it was not allowed, I never said I posted I said I tried to post, there was posting error, I had to post to YouTube first and let the whole world know the pain I was going thru, then it would up load on the site so maybe someone could tell me what kinda of horror I was dealing with. Got nothing more to say about this subject, I’m sure all my post and even Munchy will be erased from this site, I don’t care the damage is done, GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!