• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My birds love strangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

piercesdesigns

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Debbie
Isn't that odd?

They always want to come out to step onto the new person.

Jamie, the Jardines, immediately starts clicking and whistling and comes right to the door. She leans way over to the person. If they pick her up, she does the jardines shuffle and head tilt/turn flirt.

Eko, who is a total butt about stepping up for me sometimes, climbs right out and can't wait to get to them.

Diego, no one is ever brave enough to hold him, but he happily comes out and plays peekaboo with them.

Even majestic Mojo..he will step up for me so he can get a better look at them. He doesn't particularly want to be held, but he's curious.

geekasaurus

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Chrissy
mine think anyone new is either a) there to kill them b) there to eat them or c) there to kill and/or eat mommy

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
That is pretty interesting....poor Diego. lol

All my Toos (even shy Coco) wants to be noticed and better yet played with strangers.

Don't ya just love it when they want the new peeps more than us?? lol

Janie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jane
I think that is great. I have to really watch my conduct because I can sometimes feel myself tensing up and I believe it makes Pearl tense, too. If I'm at ease things usually go smoothly.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Ruby< the diva of all time<who doesn"t want to be touched by anyone except me will still laugh hysterically when visitors are in the other room so they know she"s listening> lol>
(sorry for the weird typing> my computer is dying)>

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Squeeky loves company to come over!! He gets super excited and starts to show off by singing the tunes he knows and talking. He also will land on anyone's head that is over. My brother met Squeeky for the first time this past weekend and he flew right to his head lol.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney

mango is fine if he knows them from out side apt but if he has never met he will attack in apt even me out side hes great love going to kids and adults

ortegah

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
Pebbles LOVES when people come in and will happily jump to their shoulder and kiss them on the cheek which freaks many people out. They think she's going to bite them :D

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Pebbles LOVES when people come in and will happily jump to their shoulder and kiss them on the cheek which freaks many people out. They think she's going to bite them :D
Aw what a sweetie!! :heart:

ortegah

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega

Aw what a sweetie!! :heart:
She really is. And the best part is that she can sense when someone's not real fond of birds and she targets them out! hehe Like she has to prove to them that birds are really nice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.