• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My Birds Christmas Reaction to Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicklette

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Courtney

Chiquita was down right mad at everyone, lol. If we were talking she world scream at us and have a hug tantrum. She wanted everyone OUT. But she accepted treats from everyone. Little bugger! I can’t believe what a little bugger she was. It cracked everyone up how miserable she was. I love that bird!

Boomer was loving it. He likes any and all attention. He let everyone hold him and was very happy and was a huge show off. He pulled his stunts, turned upside down when people walked by, hung upside down at the top of his cage, rang his bells, flapped his wings a ton of times and all for attention.

So they were the total opposite of each other, lol. They were the entertainment of the night.

I made my family smoke outside. I just told them how bad it was for them so they understood.

ParrotletPal

Walking the driveway
Funny how they act around others. Glad Boomer got lots of attention. It would have been cute to see Chiquita in such a fowl (pun intended) mood.

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
It's so interesting to see how mine react to my family as well. I try so hard to teach them properly how to interact, but my Dad drives me nuts as he still doesn't approach them right!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
funny hw they interact others...hilarious..I wasnt surprised to hear the Diva was a total grumpy pants though..:p

Chicklette

Real Name
Courtney
It really is funny just to see the reactions of the birds.

Funny how they act around others. Glad Boomer got lots of attention. It would have been cute to see Chiquita in such a fowl (pun intended) mood.
Oh he sure did get a lot of attention, so did Chiquita but she was down right miserable. Boy was she mad, fuming, lol. Especially when we talked. She would scream at us.

One time my dad was over trying to fix something on my computer and that is me and Chiquita’s spot when she is out. She sits on me while Im on the computer and she just plays on me with my hair, necklaces, she hangs off my face and trys to stick her head in my mouth, lol. But Chiquita was out and dad was in the computer chair and she attacked the back of his head. He said it didn’t hurt but he jumped like you would not believe. I wish I had that on video. So I put her away. Then she started screaming at him because that is her territory with me. She was just so angry and it sounded like someone was being murdered when she was screaming at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.