• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My bird is a dork

Chase Hein

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Chase
I thought this was really funny! Honey has a feather stuck to his beak somehow and he wont let me get it off! :lol:

Attachments

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
dork
[dôrk]

NOUN
  1. informal
    a dull, slow-witted, or socially inept person.
    synonyms:
    bore · dull person · dweeb · geek · anorak · spod · Poindexter

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
He is in fashion, it is moovember here in Canada, all hockey players wear a moostache for the month Of November. The more the merrier, and don’t ask me why, no clue as I don’t follow hockey. :laughing7:
Movember is an annual event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of men's health issues, such as prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and men's suicide

Birdie Mama

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Oh thank you, I vaguely remembered that it might have something to do with health but was not sure, and have not heard much of it this year either, guess due to Covid. Is this worldwide? Seeing as you are not from this side of the pond...

its an important endeavour, wish it was taken more serious as I only funny pics of moustaches, but not very much of the message...

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Movember is an annual event involving the growing of moustaches during the month of November to raise awareness of men's health issues, such as prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and men's suicide
A couple of my (male) friends had shaved their (pride and joy) beards off to start this so they could grow a moustache from scratch and raise awareness and get involved :) ❤

fashionfobie

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
A couple of my (male) friends had shaved their (pride and joy) beards off to start this so they could grow a moustache from scratch and raise awareness and get involved :) ❤
My partner had to shave off his beard at the start of the covid pandemic in our area. Now he has it back. I swear his beard and him have a special bond, the excuse that Picard likes it as a nest can only go so far!