• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My beloved grey, Samson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana Lee

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Dana
:hug8:

Dana Lee

Real Name
Dana
Re: finally found a pic of Samson

Sampson is beautiful! :hug8:

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
Re: finally found a pic of Samson

Bridgette

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Bridgette
:hug8::hug8::hug8::hug8::hug8:

deee

Avenue Veteran
Every ounce of it made sence. Only parronts get it :) you will know when the time is right to get another grey.. I knew, after 26 years, I knew it was time... its why we have Zaz :) It was time to fill the void in my heart. I still cry for Sambo, but I know I will see him again :)

Vegemite

Real Name
Lynne
What a beautiful story, so touching. I think you put into words what we are all going to feel, or have already felt, when its time to bye to our beautiful birdy babies. You loved him, he loved you, just remember that and nobody can take away from you what you two shared. If you do get another bird (or a different kind of companion pet) one day, you will love that one too, differently to your love for Samson, but you will love again. Stay strong, remember Samson with love and happiness. I know you miss him, but he would not want you to be miserable. Didnt he always do things to make you laugh, get your attention, sit quietly with you contemplating life, supporting you through the tough times, being a mischief maker, not eating his veggies, wrecking his toys, pooing on furniture? Honour him, remember him with love and laughter, he sounded like a real character.

KatherinesBirds

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Katherine
I am so sad for your loss but he is in a beautiful place now with no pain at all. That was a very sweet story and you were blessed to have him and he to have you!
Katherine
:cake:

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
:hug8: I am deeply sorry for your loss.

Ginger

Williebird

Sitting on the front steps
Real Name
Les
Dear Heather,

I feel for you, and it breaks my heart. I know how it is now, and how deeply you are affected by this loss.
You are probably not yet ready, but I wanted to let you know that reading the book ALEX and ME, was wonderful.
It helped me thru some difficult time. You will likely need a box of tissue, but it isn't as bad as you might think.

You have been touched by a precious gift from GOD, that will last forever in your heart.

Take Care, The journey continues.

Les

lzver

Real Name
Laura
What a touching story about you and Samson :heart: I am so very sorry for your loss, but it sounds like both of you enjoyed 11 great years together. I'm glad you are able to hold onto those memories.

ortegah

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
I'm so very sorry for your loss :( What a beautiful write up about Samson. :hug8:

Bunkybird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Trish
:hug5: Thank you for sharing such a personal story~ It touched my heart:heart::heart: Loved the picture~ What a handsome grey :hug8:Alex and me was a beautiful story and you will enjoy reading it~~

HelenVanessaDavies

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Helen
I'm so sorry for your loss :hug8:he sounds like an amazing companion, I'm sure he knew how much you loved him ad vise versa:hug8:

Skyler

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Thank you for sharing Samson with all of us. What a handsome fid and what a wonderful relationship. :hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.