• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My babys frame

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What a lovely way to remember her! I also really like the collar being attached.

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That's beautiful. I like how you left the collar as was, worn. I'm very sorry. Was she a spaniel?

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
That is really beautiful! The phrase is very moving and I love that her collar with tags and photo are on there.

I had seen these types of things when I was looking for memorial ideas, but my Jacob only had a K9 harness so I couldn´t do it. I have his picture in my glass cabinet alongside all my other lost loved ones but I wish I could do something with his belongings. I have put them into a container for now to keep them nice after leaving his harness hung on his perch for months.

Catherine89

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Catherine
That is really beautiful! The phrase is very moving and I love that her collar with tags and photo are on there.

I had seen these types of things when I was looking for memorial ideas, but my Jacob only had a K9 harness so I couldn´t do it. I have his picture in my glass cabinet alongside all my other lost loved ones but I wish I could do something with his belongings. I have put them into a container for now to keep them nice after leaving his harness hung on his perch for months.

Thanks, My husband found this on Amazon. Yes the words are also In a poem.

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Very nice frame ..just a lovely saying as well :hug8: