• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

My 3 pis

flyingsowm

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Elmo, Indigo and Bijoux are doing really well. Elmo still does not like water but I am trying the baking dish idea. He loves apple branches! I love these guys so much!

Attachments

TikkiTembo

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chelsea
I met my first white capped Pi over the weekend and he was the sweetest little thing! He had half a beak because he lost a fight to a macaw, but it didn't slow him down!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
So cute!

flyingsowm

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Must be fun having 3 different species, how do they compare?
Thank you everyone! Indigo the Bluehead is the most active. He loves pushing his head against my chin and we stay like that for a long time while I give him kisses and scritches. He is also the youngest. The other two are rescues - Bijoux is almost 20 years old ! She just likes cuddles- she is the loudest. Elmo is not very active but likes to chew. He loves scritches!

CheckeredTail

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Tsushi
They are so cute! I wish I could get apple branches for my Maxi, I know she would love them! I'm gonna try to grow a couple of apple trees in my yard, hopefully those will eventually gives me some that are bird safe.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Beautiful cutie Pi's