• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Music

aqualover9

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Adriana
I’m very curious to see what kinds/genres of music your birds like!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
I don´t think my birds like music. Or they do but I don´t like their reaction to it.....

If we put music on, the birds just scream at one another as loud as possible... a headache on all levels, no thanks :roflmao:

And no, they don´t dance either.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Weirdly, the only music Elvis likes is when I sing to him. And as long as it's up beat, he doesn't care what it is. Whenever I play music for him, he just looks confused- like where is this coming from? But he will dance to my bad singing. So that's something. LOL.

aqualover9

Real Name
Adriana
:lol:I don't know if you guys know what vines are but this is one that sparked my idea for a bird... thought it was hilarious

nu2birds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kurt
I'm not sure what kind of music my birds like but I have a local classical station on 24/7 in the bird room. They don't try and talk or chatter above the music, they get real quiet if there is choral. I have it on louder during the day and turn it way down at night so it is more just white noise for them. My personal opinion is that it calms them ( and I mean my birds personally).

painesgrey

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Rachel
My birds like quieter stuff. I'll play soft classical, NPR, or rain sounds for them. Anything much louder than that gets them wound up. :p

aqualover9

Real Name
Adriana
I'm not sure what kind of music my birds like but I have a local classical station on 24/7 in the bird room. They don't try and talk or chatter above the music, they get real quiet if there is choral. I have it on louder during the day and turn it way down at night so it is more just white noise for them. My personal opinion is that it calms them ( and I mean my birds personally).
That's really cool!
My birds like quieter stuff. I'll play soft classical, NPR, or rain sounds for them. Anything much louder than that gets them wound up. :p
They have good preferences :hehe:

greys4u

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Abba, Let me call you sweetheart

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
I play NPR for mine too, I assume we have the most informed birds! Sometimes I'll put on a station that plays 80s and 70s pop, I tried a modern pop station but when I started getting stuff like Miley Cyrus stuck in my head, I decided it had to stop!

aqualover9

Real Name
Adriana
I play NPR for mine too, I assume we have the most informed birds! Sometimes I'll put on a station that plays 80s and 70s pop, I tried a modern pop station but when I started getting stuff like Miley Cyrus stuck in my head, I decided it had to stop!
:coffeescreen: