• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT Multi level Playstation with Penthouse.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
The playhouse is impressive! I would like one on wheels but wheels that lock. So if and when I ever have some extra $$$, would you be able to do something like that @JLcribber Also I might like a swimming pool on top but one that can be covered when not in use. Just something to think about. I would come up with the design I would want.
@ how much does that weigh?
You can dream it. I can make it. :D

That stand was 35 pounds and I really tried to keep the weight down.

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
You’re so talented, John!

:wideyed: The Cricut Maker can cut WOOD?? Omg now I really want one. I almost got one during the $299 sale but ... no good reason. I have an Expression.

I have a lot of bad things to say about them, but I'll narrow it down to the most annoying.

When I got my Cricut maker, FedEx shipped it. They left it on the side of the road where someone could run it over, or it could be ruined by the rain!!
They always leave the packages on the lawn, never protected from the rain. Unlike them, the ups drivers carefully bring our packages to the door.
I shipped a cello once via UPS. (I used to own a music store) The recipient texted and said the guy dropped it at the door and literally ran so she was getting ready to go outside... the box was very damaged, major smash-o-la.. looked run over by a truck. The brand new beautiful cello was in several pieces. To beat it all, UPS sent some people to investigate the claim and THE ONLY reason it was allowed was that the UPS store people vouched for us. We shipped often, we wrapped well, etc.

Something isn’t right when they can treat your things that way.

Did you contact the vendor? Dings shouldn't be acceptable.
I did. I got it at a discount and they’ve refunded me $50 more and gave me free shipping. I’m ok with it, it will look well loved in no time anyway.

However I’ve had it 2 days and I’m not proficient yet!

Attachments

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
You’re so talented, John!

:wideyed: The Cricut Maker can cut WOOD?? Omg now I really want one. I almost got one during the $299 sale but ... no good reason. I have an Expression.

I shipped a cello once via UPS. (I used to own a music store) The recipient texted and said the guy dropped it at the door and literally ran so she was getting ready to go outside... the box was very damaged, major smash-o-la.. looked run over by a truck. The brand new beautiful cello was in several pieces. To beat it all, UPS sent some people to investigate the claim and THE ONLY reason it was allowed was that the UPS store people vouched for us. We shipped often, we wrapped well, etc.

Something isn’t right when they can treat your things that way.

I did. I got it at a discount and they’ve refunded me $50 more and gave me free shipping. I’m ok with it, it will look well loved in no time anyway.

However I’ve had it 2 days and I’m not proficient yet!
Cool pic!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I had to cover it while Jackson was out. He hasn’t seen it yet. JoJo is very interested. He was trying to figure out how to get down to the penthouse. Tomorrow evening he can explore it. Jackson should be okay with it uncovered by then.
I attached the ladder temporarily with quick links till I get eyescrews.

6213744C-FBBB-4136-8AA4-673B99FDE09F.jpeg

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
I can’t believe the power that a rice cake has! :laughing6: even Rudy felt the draw of falling rice cake pieces :laughing6: So cute!

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Okay guys I’m allergic to floor cleaning so the area will be cleaned on Sunday by the girls. fruit and veggies I’ll pick up but don’t ask me to sweep. :wacky: :rofl: