• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

NEW PRODUCT Multi level Playstation with Penthouse.

Kiwi & Co.

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I have a lot of bad things to say about them, but I'll narrow it down to the most annoying.

When I got my Cricut maker, FedEx shipped it. They left it on the side of the road where someone could run it over, or it could be ruined by the rain!!

Also, I have a younger one year old sister, and she was taking her nap one day when our FedEx driver, who blasts rap music so loud you can hear him as soon as he turns onto the street, drove by and almost woke her up (when that happens, she's grumpy for the rest of the day)

They always leave the packages on the lawn, never protected from the rain. Unlike them, the ups drivers carefully bring our packages to the door.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I have a lot of bad things to say about them, but I'll narrow it down to the most annoying.

When I got my Cricut maker, FedEx shipped it. They left it on the side of the road where someone could run it over, or it could be ruined by the rain!!

Also, I have a younger one year old sister, and she was taking her nap one day when our FedEx driver, who blasts rap music so loud you can hear him as soon as he turns onto the street, drove by and almost woke her up (when that happens, she's grumpy for the rest of the day)

They always leave the packages on the lawn, never protected from the rain. Unlike them, the ups drivers carefully bring our packages to the door.
Well that’s annoying alright! :eek:

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Well that’s annoying alright! :eek:
I would currently say that the music blasting is the worst, because it's every time unless the fedex van drops off your packages. They usually do a slightly better job, but still never as good as ups.

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I can't wait to see all of this assembled!
Girls cleaning bird room this morning. Then birds come out again to play then I’ll have free time when they nap :D

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Voila! :cheer:

D1D800BA-EF0C-4FD7-8D08-5A63CBD8D428.jpeg

Rudy went into the penthouse, poked his head out and he’s like where’s my ladder?
I ordered the wrong eye screws from amazon so will reorder.

John, the base is so super reinforced with solid cross bars and pocket screws and all! Very impressive! A++! Thank you!

JoJo is getting closer to it! There is a nutriberry sitting invitingly on top:laugh:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Rudy is marking his territory with wood chips! :laugh:
he’s a brave one!
Come on JoJo get the nutriberry!
It looks amazing! They’re going to enjoy that! :cheer:

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Voila! :cheer:

View attachment 342167

Rudy went into the penthouse, poked his head out and he’s like where’s my ladder?
I ordered the wrong eye screws from amazon so will reorder.

John, the base is so super reinforced with solid cross bars and pocket screws and all! Very impressive! A++! Thank you!

JoJo is getting closer to it! There is a nutriberry sitting invitingly on top:laugh:
I make em to last. :D

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Well there are a couple of dings but it’s still playable. So yes mostly. :)
Did you contact the vendor? Dings shouldn't be acceptable.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

@Kiwi's Mom Amazing that they left it on the road. I've had issues with Fedex and UPS every now and then but overall they've been OK compared to Ontrac :mad: BTW, do you like the Cricut Maker? I almost bought one recently when they were on sale for $299 but decided to pass because I already have a die cutting machine but the Cricut Maker may be able to cut a greater variety of materials and materials that are thicker.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The playhouse is impressive! I would like one on wheels but wheels that lock. So if and when I ever have some extra $$$, would you be able to do something like that @JLcribber Also I might like a swimming pool on top but one that can be covered when not in use. Just something to think about. I would come up with the design I would want.
@ how much does that weigh?

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
@Kiwi's Mom BTW, do you like the Cricut Maker? I almost bought one recently when they were on sale for $299 but decided to pass because I already have a die cutting machine but the Cricut Maker may be able to cut a greater variety of materials and materials that are thicker.
I love my cricut maker! I am planning to make some bird toys with it (you can cut wood!) I have made happy birthday signs for people, and stickers too. You can also make custom shirts with iron on vinyl.

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I love my cricut maker! I am planning to make some bird toys with it (you can cut wood!) I have made happy birthday signs for people, and stickers too. You can also make custom shirts with iron on vinyl.
I wanted to try and cut wood to make toys but I am not 100% comfortable doing that with mine. I think that I can cut thicknesses up to about 3mm. That's about 1/10th of an inch and that toy would probably be gone in a few seconds here. I've used made in the USA card stock to make purses that I've stuffed with tiny wood pieces and crinkle cut paper. Some of my birds like those although they don't last long either.

Kiwi & Co.

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
I wanted to try and cut wood to make toys but I am not 100% comfortable doing that with mine. I think that I can cut thicknesses up to about 3mm. That's about 1/10th of an inch and that toy would probably be gone in a few seconds here. I've used made in the USA card stock to make purses that I've stuffed with tiny wood pieces and crinkle cut paper. Some of my birds like those although they don't last long either.
my birds aren’t big on wood chewing, so my 3/32 inch thick wood is perfect :lol: