• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mrs Cat's kittens

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
I'm glad you didn't get hurt too seriously! My gawd.... what a shade of purple on your arm!!!!!! I'm thinking I need to wear a giant bubble from here on out. Falls are so darn scary!!!!
That made me laugh.... you and I in bubbles! Rolling along... :roflmao:

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
Glad you’re feeling better! I fell last week and cracked my elbow and a rib but didn’t go ER. My self diagnosis. Still can’t put weight on the elbow! Thankfully cough is subsiding agony on the rib!
You should probably get that checked out just in case. I shattered the radial head and the ulna in my right elbow in 09 and the ulna had about 3 cracks in it. They showed really clear in the mri they finally did to see if anything was fusing 3 months later. You crack your elbow hard you can do something similar though probably not as bad if you can move it around without a lot of pain and everything still has full range of motion.
Cracked or sprained ribs take a while to get better too. Been through that when that Schizophrenic guy attacked me just before Xmas and I got knocked into my car door and he kicked me once. Pretty painful even though nothing was broken for a while.
Take care of yourself so you can enjoy your critters and family.

Reactions: Ali