• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Moving In!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy_Bird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lisa
The first weekend of May I will be taking a road trip to Michigan to pick up my new baby, Mugsy (Umbrella Too) :) I have been busy shopping for her new cage, perches and toys....and counting down the days! I can't wait :dance4:

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
congratulations

M

M.C Bird Rescue

WooHoo!!!!!!:hug8:
Mugsy is out right now playing with links on the cage...she is so cute and playing playing playing!!! She is the best U2 ever!!!! She entertains herself and could care less about the other birds. She is the BEST too ever!!!

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
YAY that’s so exciting! :dancing: I can’t wait to hear more about her and see photos of her. :D

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
congrats!!

pineview01

Rollerblading along the road
The is great:dance4: I need you to bring me a Green Wing. The ones I've seen are in NY:D

M

M.C Bird Rescue

Emily came over the other day and met Mugsy....she was actually kinbd of shy towards her. I think it takes a few days for her to really warm up to people. I forget that I allowed her to settle in a few days before really allowing her out cage too often. She was sort of flighty at first and unsure. Once she settled in after a few days she was just fine though, played with her toys and escaped from the cage a few times. she can figure out any locks, just so you know. hahahah.

She is super quiet for a too...that can change if over stimulated though, if I get her riled up she starts wing flapping and screaming..which is normal cockatoo craziness. I just ignore it...allow her to settle herself down..then she is done. She does that a few times while she is out at first then is over it. She is QUIET in the mornings even and never wakes me up before dawn (doesnt even start screaming at all like the others). She is much quieter than my grey! hahahaha

I will miss her when she is gone, she has been a joy to have here. If there was ever a too I considered keeping it was Mugsy! But I just cant keep the nice ones, they need to find homes. I house the emotional nightmares and work through their issues. Mugsy is ready when you are lisa.
Hugs.

Izzy_Bird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lisa
She can have all the time she needs to settle in :) She has a nice big macaw cage to explore when she gets here. I am planning on driving to Cleveland on Friday 4/30. Then to you on Saturday, 5/1. You let me know what time is best for you, and I will be there!

Status
Not open for further replies.