• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mousebird toys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
Post your mouser's toys or ideas! Try to include photos &/or a link if possible!

Here is my first one for my future mouser: Super Pet Habitat Defined Enrichment Pod - Preen Machine

Tonight while at Petsmart for Zupreem & Roudybush pellets, I found these new little foraging toys for budgies & 'tiels. I figured if they were stuffed with fruits & greens they'd make a great mouser foraging toy too! I'm always looking for ways to keep my fids' minds busy. They come in many shapes & forms but this is the one I got because it has the smallest openings.

They are only $3.99 each. If it works with the type of cage I'm getting, then I'll buy 'em all.

Last edited:

srtiels

Ripping up the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Susanne
WOW!! That looks interesting. It would also be good to use for holding bedding material for the nesting mousebirds :)

Missi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
Yes nesting materials too! I'm so glad they're starting to make foraging toys for smaller birds! Or maybe they have all along & I'm just now noticing because I'm starting to look for a small bird... LOL

birdlover82

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
That looks like a cool toy. Might have to go check out my Petsmart.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
Very cool little toy. Just remember to make all toys easy to remove weekly for cleaning. They rub their fruity little faces on everything.:D I will get some pics up of Gryphon's toys.

Missi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
I spot clean my flock's foraging toys daily & give them a throuough cleaning in the dish washer weekly :D

Status
Not open for further replies.