• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

(Mostly) Monochramatic Vasa Pics

LizandShadow

Strolling the yard
Real Name
liz
Playing with my new camera. As much as I love Shadow he is the anithiesis of cameras. He moves even standing still. Its like he vibrates. Dawkins on the other hand freezes and can be "posed". I can put his feet and beak where I want them and he will hold the position :x3:

Now he is super excited and in the corner of his cage yelling and running. Hes so mellow normally. He is even trying to 'toy bash' like Shadow.

Attachments

GlassOnion

Biking along the boulevard
He is adorable!! :)

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
what a beauty!

Tinta

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Has he forgiven you for being startled by the small human? :x3:

LizandShadow

Strolling the yard
Real Name
liz
Has he forgiven you for being startled by the small human? :x3:
Yes he has-- he is just as cuddly as ever. He will however, only step up with a proposition of food and is still quicker to fein bite. I think it should be noted for other future vasa owners that some appear to have the potential of getting spooked/phobic like some CAGs have been noted for.

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
Pet needs to meet strangers first or it is flight! Pet is quite the loving parrot at the moment even climbing into bed with me to snuggle as I watched tv. Sigh, it is that time of the year. My girl ekkie is also searching great nest sites. Spring should be here soon folks!