• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Most parrots you see yourself owning?

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!

Wally&Eva

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
I thought they were bonded?
Oh yes they are. I was thinking wayyy in the future if they get older or if the situation ever changed and they no longer took to each other. They are going through their first everything together so I hope their bond will carry the through the years. But if Eva was ever a lone bird, we feel like she would want a partner, and would take to one with more ease where as Wally might just be fine with us and to find him another friend, might result in us doing a trial and error and end up with more birds than we really can handle. You had mentioned trying to find that right fit and how picky they could be. I feel like Wally would be like that, I would have to find that specific bird that could keep him in his place. Eva and Wally are bonded and sometimes I wonder if it’s because they just grew up together or if they met later on, if they would take to each other as well.

Spiceopods

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Spicy Isopods System
One at a time, for us! We have lots of time for bonding and attention since we're home all day most days, so we don't have to worry about a solo bird getting lonely. But we're physically disabled and on a fixed income, so multiple birds is just too much financial strain and cage cleaning for us to handle.

~Deyan