• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

*Most Likely* to get a conure

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
i hope I dont end up wiht babies...
Simply remove any eggs laid. A bird like a budgie can actually breed very young, same with lovebirds, however it is very strongly advised against as the birds are still immature.

If your birds mate, that´s fine. If one turns out ot be a hen, then just take away all the eggs she lays.

This will guarantee no babies.

GreenThing

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Kat
Adding to the other comments -- as you budget, please think about the affordability of the ongoing expenses, not just the acquisition costs.

Excuse my tangent...

... link please :)
Here's one of my favorites!

They have started adding more English subtitles to videos, which is exciting! Honestly very unique what they catch on video! Their budgie was a very sick baby and it is a wonder that he has survived to 7 years old, I think it is a testament to their loving care. From what I have seen the conure and budgie are closely supervised when out together (and obviously housed and fed separately). They don't pretend to be an education channel, but they feed the birds a wonderful array of seeding grasses (a video where she assists Ume with a blood feather shows how much trust they have built with their birds, too).