• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Morning Calls

fluffypoptarts

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ahhh, the moment every morning that I look forward to! As I carry Twinkie into the kitchen with me, he immediately starts shrieking at the top of his lungs to "his" girl, Snerky - must be the lovely acoustics of the space or something as he wants her to hear his glorious serenade as clearly and loudly as possible! :rolleyes: Unfortunately, it is also right next to my ear, and I worry about the neighbors (I have given up on my hearing)! So I start trying to distract him with a spoon, which works for about 1 second. She calls back to him, of course, and they are BOTH in the top spots in the lung-power department.

Their offspring would be insane, loud, and beautiful. :hilarious: Oh, and did I mention willful? (Don't worry, no chicklets happening here!)

And of course, my second favorite part of holding Twinkie in the morning lately - retrieving him after wild laps around the living room and kitchen. I think he just likes making me get up and fetch him from wherever he chooses to land and call to me from. :D I don't know why, but this is only a morning thing. And I think having Snerky around makes him even more cheeky! As if he didn't have enough cheekiness before, LOL!

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
They sure are eager and ready to start their day! :D

Happynme

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Happy could Join them in the be Loud as possible in the morning contest :rolleyes: :smuggrin: