• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

More site errors

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
Every day I've tried the new site now just after midday GMT the site's server is in overload, eventually crashing altogether. I'm not yet sure if it's every day, but it has been happening every time I've tried at these times (my lunch break). I understand the staff probably won't see this happening due to the time difference, but it is nevertheless happening regularly.
Screenshot_20191120-123925.png
Followed by:
Screenshot_20191120-125556.png
Reminds me of a DDoS attack, or an errant CRON job.

Last edited:

Monica

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Monica
I think your answer can be found here. :)

Ripshod

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden

Hawk12237

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Every day I've tried the new site now just after midday GMT the site's server is in overload, eventually crashing altogether. I'm not yet sure if it's every day, but it has been happening every time I've tried at these times (my lunch break). I understand the staff probably won't see this happening due to the time difference, but it is nevertheless happening regularly.
View attachment 320231
Followed by:
View attachment 320232
Reminds me of a DDoS attack, or an errant CRON job.
I think it happens to us all in past few days. Had it happen a few times too. Hosting problem, not AA.
One other problem I get around that time frame is uploading a photo or to with a post. When I hit send,
The screen goes back to sign in and my post and photo(s) are gone and have to start over. Had to do this 3-4 times before it took and posted.
:shrug::shrug2: