• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

More Plucky Butts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebirdnerds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jennifer
We went to PA on Saturday to pick up a wonderful cage donation. Thank you to our wonderful volunteers and adopters who donated their Saturday as well as their Vehicle and Tailer so we would transport the cages. We also helped another rescue take some birds out of a bad situation, a Male Red Sided Ekkie, 2 Cherry Headed Conures, 3 Ringneck doves and 5 Zebra Finches.

The Ringnecks are now residing in an indoor 13 foot by 14 foot aviary and the Zebra Finches are in a large Hex Aviary. The Ekkie is staying with me so I can get his plucking under control, he is doing wonderful! :) He went right for the phone book as soon as I put it in.

The trip was fun, my good friend and foster Christine, and her husband went, and Dan & Kris who had the vehicle went as well. Causin' trouble as always :)

Also, CONGRATULATIONS to our AA member Terri as well as my good friend who had her baby boy on Saturday as well!

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Awww :)
So glad you are working with the Ekkie :)
And congrats to Terri!!

thebirdnerds

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jennifer
That Ekkie is loud, not in a screaming way lol Like when he says "hello" its more like "HELLOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" lol he has NO inside voice lol He is a little moody, but thats ok, I would be too if I was him.

Status
Not open for further replies.