• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Mooooom! Can I haz ur Mtn Dewz?!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Bella hearz.. I don like anyting cept clear stuff but I'm stilz waitin fer Doritos. Momz mean and she no buyz dem. Whatz a poor deprived birdie to do?
Momz sez good luc wid dat. No Doritos fer da birdie. Den she laff at me :cautious:
Princess Bella...ah haf a secwet for youse...da hoomanz have a wittle peece of plastick dey cal a CWEDIT CARD...look awond in youse momz purse for it...wen youse findz it take it to da store an youse can buy da doritos youseself!

den wen youse git da doritos for youseself...youse can laff at youse mom...den if she twies to tak da doritos fwom youse....massive BBBIIITTTEEESSS.....

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Frodo's Brother :gcc:

Lo_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
Princess Bella...ah haf a secwet for youse...da hoomanz have a wittle peece of plastick dey cal a CWEDIT CARD...look awond in youse momz purse for it...wen youse findz it take it to da store an youse can buy da doritos youseself!

den wen youse git da doritos for youseself...youse can laff at youse mom...den if she twies to tak da doritos fwom youse....massive BBBIIITTTEEESSS.....

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Frodo's Brother :gcc:

Such an EVILZ plan....I wuvz it!!!!! :muahaha: