• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Moody budgie

Britnicorn

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Britney
Phoenix is being a bit of a butt today. He bit me a couple of times today which he never does, he was perching on my finger and randomly bent over to chomp on me. He's also squawking and screaming a lot more than usual. We have a windstorm coming tonight and it's been super windy and rainy all day, could that be why he's so grumpy? I don't think he's starting to molt because he is only 2months and 8 days old

(Edit: He's also having a bit more liquid in his poops than normal and I assume it's because he's stressed)

Britnicorn

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Britney
Another question based on that, I noticed he was adjusting his crop a lot more today (I probably saw him do it 5 times when I rarely see him do it once a day) could that be from the stress too? The storm has started to die down and Phoenix has also calmed down, so I think he was stressed

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
:bump4:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

Britnicorn

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Britney
This can be a sign of yeast again.
The only weird part is that I haven’t seen him do it since the storm. I’m going to take him in for a checkup soon so I’ll bring it up there too just in case. I have no idea when the check up will be though they seem really backed up