• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Momma's Birdie Bread Mix

tattoosiva

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Anyone try? I got the Birthday bread so I could add FD kale powder (the only way they will eat). I usually order AO or Harrison's but I'm going to be away for a month last minute and i'm getting their food together for my partner.

If you have used, does it really bake two loaves or should I just do mini muffins?

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I have used the Mommas Singing Bird mix, and my birds love it! I make one large loaf pan which works well. I think the two loaf pans are smaller. I would give you the dimensions of my pan, but I’m not home now.

javi

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
JAVI
I do the loafs on all my breads, Most recently been using Christines Chop shop. Once they are out of oven and cooled I cut into daily portions and then freeze in a zip lock and pull what I need the night before.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I have used Momma Birds for years, and stock it. I love it, the birds love it. It's all organic and I add fruits to mine, RPO, you can add anything you want it.

My bird's favs are the happy birdday, and carribean loaf.

I also make mini muffins, everyone here can hold them. I freeze the rest they defrost perfectly for the next time. IMG_20200211_073756_297.jpg