• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Are you here?

We have been waiting for you to come home. Dad said you went to visit YOUR mom. We hoped that we could talk to you here.

We have been trying so hard to be good. Dad even said "Boy, you guys are so quiet when your mom isn't home"

Dad isn't giving all of us our lunch, JUST Bea. He said Kiwi and I don't eat it so he isn't going to bother. He doesn't know that I pick out the grapes and Kiwi picks out the banana, can you call him if you read this?

Every morning when our sister uncovers us we hope it is you, we miss you very much.

Dirk is still pacing, we think he misses you too.

When you get home, I will kiss you all over!!! Bea said she is mad at you and Kiwi said she doesn't miss you (I know she does, don't listen to her).

Love Newman
:heart::cag:

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
:hug8:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
aww...Newman. It's hard when the mommies go away for a little while. I don't like whens dey do that. I hopes your mommy comes home real soon an brings you a special treat.

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:hug8::heart:

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
:hug8::heart::hug8:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Our Dad is like that too Newman. Mommy knows everything about us, what we like especially in our dish etc. It's better than going to a babysitter. I am always soooo happy to see Mommy when she comes home too! Daddy says that about us too, how quiet we are when Mommy is gone..:D
Carlos

CeddysMum

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Astrid (formerly: 'featherbaby')
Awww, Newman! :hug8:
I's sure youse mom comez home soon! And I's also sure that she misses you all very much too! Hang in dere

Wuv, Lady Ceddy!

CarmieJo

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Carmie
Ha ha, when my mom isn't here Dad gives my chips. <shhh, don't tell her>

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
My mom came home last night!!!
:dance4:

When I saw her, I couldn't believe my eyes, I was so surprised. She said that I looked cute :o: Then I kissed her whole face while she hugged me. She took me everywhere she went :D , I helped unpack her clothes and everything :dancing: I warned her that Bea was mad, but she didn't listen, she got bit :( poor Mom. Mom said that was okay, when we get older we get a little cranky.

I didn't tell on Dad for giving me no grapes, he was nice in other ways, he let me stay up late even!

I just wanted all of you to know she is back. I don't want her to ever leave again!

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Newman,

Mommy is going to visit our sister and this is the first time Daddy is going to be watching me. Mommy does everytings for me and I is worried that Daddy will forgets stuff, like making sure my favorite toy is put back together every morning and getting home early so's we can play. Daddy takes care of the little guys though, so I knows he knows someting about us birds.

I guess if you's Daddy did okay, my Daddy will too. If nots I just bites him to get his attention.

Truely

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Truely,
PLEASE tell you mom you need your special foods EVEN if it looks like you don't eat it.

Good luck Truely, I wouldn't wish having your mom leave on my worst enemy!

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
Our mommy leaves several times a year and we don't like it either. Our dad does ok but it is not like having our mommy here all day with us. We do ok and she makes sure we have plenty of new toys to play with. We love it when mommy comes home so we can snuggle with her and get extra goodies. She always makes us extra special goodies when she gets home. Sometimes brother takes care of us when they both go away. He doesnt play with us much but always makes sure we have good food to eat.

Tango and Jasper

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
I guess I am not the only bird who's Mom has to go away sometimes. I wish my Mom would stay with me forever!

platinum

Real Name
Sharon
I dunno guyz... My Mommy is the one who makez us eat our veggies and pellets before treats. When Mom goes away dad gives us Millet and Nutriberries and lets us stay up late on the playgym. I wish my mommy was fun too...

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Wowsers...can we haves a sleepover at yours house wen yours daddy is home?

platinum

Real Name
Sharon
If u want :) . Daddy letz me have my way all da time. Mum says hes a "push over".

Status
Not open for further replies.