• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mojo and Kiki

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Your girls are so lucky :heart:

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I cant remember the first time i saw Mojo and KiKi Allofeed but i do remember i was like whoa...............

This has now become a daily feature Mojo feeds KiKI as soon as they get out ( surprising how vigourous it is ) i have observed other beahviours from Mojo that are very much conure breeding behaviours from what i have read on the internet.

Mojo followed Kiki into her cage today and they ate for a few mins before Mojo chased her off her food KiKi just flew straight out the cage.........

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
I cant remember the first time i saw Mojo and KiKi Allofeed but i do remember i was like whoa...............

This has now become a daily feature Mojo feeds KiKI as soon as they get out ( surprising how vigourous it is ) i have observed other beahviours from Mojo that are very much conure breeding behaviours from what i have read on the internet.

Mojo followed Kiki into her cage today and they ate for a few mins before Mojo chased her off her food KiKi just flew straight out the cage.........
Are they both definitely girls I can’t remember?
I know I was shocked at how rough the feeding can be

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It's 00:30 Mojo is chipping way at wood like there is no tomorrow, she will do this periodically throughout the night ( i know i have back problems and often have to come downstairs to stretch and sit up )
She does this every couple of hours.
As soon as she leaves the cage she is on my finger gives me a kiss and then jumps off onto KeeK's cages onto KeeK's door she wants to see her that much, KiKi doesnt want to know and now just flies out of her cage to avoid Mojo interverntion.
Mojo is very nesty cavity seeking chipping wood throughout the night KiKI could not care less she will let Mojo feed and preen her if Mojo gets to much Kicker flys off and thats it for the day doesnt want to know.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
We will be leaving the girls tomorrow for 21 days of course we will both miss them and rather bizzarely i hope they dont miss us.

We have a couple of people moving into our house while we are away and they will be taking care of Mojo and KiKi whilst we are gone, Mojo is quite happy with them both, KeeKs still only totally tusts herself she has some trust in Mojo and a some trust in me.

We have been working hard on the girls coming out with them with more failures than success but more positives than negatives, Eddy has already offered to look after them again anytime before he has looked after them. :lol:everyone falls in love with the girls who get to know them.

I have never needed a holiday more than i have needed this one

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Have fun.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Have fun and safe travels! Where are yall headed ?

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Have fun and safe travels! Where are yall headed ?
A very small island of the coast of southern Thailand in the Andaman sea Koh Jum

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Ooh that sounds so exotic and fun.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I got a update today from the couple who are looking after our house and the girls to say everything is going well they are behaving and eating and not being noisy.KiKi has got a soft spot for Charlotte and is eating out of her hand :lol: not something we expected from KeeKs.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I got a update today from the couple who are looking after our house and the girls to say everything is going well they are behaving and eating and not being noisy.KiKi has got a soft spot for Charlotte and is eating out of her hand :lol: not something we expected from KeeKs.
Aw thats such a fantastic update!

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
We will be leaving the girls tomorrow for 21 days of course we will both miss them and rather bizzarely i hope they dont miss us.

We have a couple of people moving into our house while we are away and they will be taking care of Mojo and KiKi whilst we are gone, Mojo is quite happy with them both, KeeKs still only totally tusts herself she has some trust in Mojo and a some trust in me.

We have been working hard on the girls coming out with them with more failures than success but more positives than negatives, Eddy has already offered to look after them again anytime before he has looked after them. :lol:everyone falls in love with the girls who get to know them.

I have never needed a holiday more than i have needed this one
Hope you have a brilliant time and sun and sea water is good for your back

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
That’s amazing hope your having a great time