• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mojo and Kiki

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Birds sometimes just trigger and wig out. Maybe she got a pin feather tweaked and freaked out on her about it. Nerd would just growl, bark, and grab my finger but he knew me for years so he was pretty forgiving of my boo boos.

WikiWaz

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Signe

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
These have been favourite toys since i got them with both of the girls enjoying chewing and shaking them.
20220915_141031.jpg
Until now KiKi has decided taking it apart is much more fun :faint:
20220915_140807.jpg

20220915_135705.jpg

Her and Mojo are getting on some of the time.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Kiki is just showing Mojo that she knows how to take care of problems. Beware Mojo.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Kiki is just showing Mojo that she knows how to take care of problems. Beware Mojo.
I am thinking the little change in behaviour and aggresion from Mojo is down to KiKi becoming more confident/indipendant

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
She really has found her wings

KiKi's favourite toy clever girl has taught herself how to take it apart
This little girl has come on so much in the last 12 weeks.
BTW. Toy is safe not being damaged by her just dismantled.

20220918_154203.jpg 20220913_121805.jpg 20220912_142124.jpg 20220907_140008.jpg

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It's been a crazy few weeks for the girls after being off work for 5 months ( back problems ) i went back to work, i work from home but they dont see me as much now.
Then we moved the room they live in around and got rid of furniture ready for more to be delivered then moved the room around again when the furniture got delivered.
Mojo has been a bit shouty KiKi doesnt care one bit.
I have also had to start wearing glasses when reading, this makes Mojo very shouty KiKi doesnt care one bit.

They are both getting on well still having the problem with Mojo wanting to go into KiKi's cage and KeeKs having none of it.
KiKi has been exploring more of the house doing zoomies around all of downstairs this morning.
After a busy morning of preening and zoomies both enjoyed a nice bath.
20221001_095455.jpg 20221001_095729.jpg 20221001_095651.jpg 20221001_095537.jpg 20221001_095740.jpg 20221001_142356.jpg 20221001_142623.jpg 20221001_142638.jpg

Also Mojo has become a big Kate Bush fan ( with the exception of Babooshka that tune makes her scream ) whenever she comes on the radio Mojo sings along and dances so downloaded Kate bush for her to listen to :lol:

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm gonna try that for Bosco soon but Zazu loved them !
I hope they like them i like to try and give them as much variety of food as i can.

Kiwi's Dad

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sebastian

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yesterday was a big day for Mojo and Kiki

There has been a lot of training involved in what happened yesterday and possibly some of the hardest training for me since i got Mojo and Keeks and the training was nothing to do with them, it was my 3 year old grandson George. George has been here pretty much every day for the last year since his dad moved back home while he bough a house and then started doing the work on it before him George and mum move in. George didnt like Mojo and KiKi they where loud so he used to shout at them, he didnt like them as sometime when they where out he couldnt see his grandad.

So when he started visiting i used to meet him and make sure the first thing he done was come into the living room and say hello Mojo and KiKi, and then got him to start saying goodbye before he left.
The next step was to say stop him shouting at them when they where to loud i explained when he was noisy they would be noisy as he is getting them excited ( i could write a book on how to explain to a 3 yr old what excited means )
Next step say hello and drop a sunflower seed on the platform perch.

Next step drop a nutriberrie in there foodbowls at tea time before he go's home.

So yesterday he turned up unexpected in the evening while the girls where out and asked if he could come in and see them whilst they where out, i asked Mojo to step up and Tracy brought him into the room and he sat on the couch Mojo was good as gold and stayed on my hand doing her whistle kisses, KiKi flew up to the cutain rail George asked grandad why is KiKi up there ? I asked him if he wanted to watch her to fly down to her tree of course he said yes :) so i ponited to her tree and called her and down she flew and his little eyes lit up. He turned up today walked straight into the living room hello Mojo hello KiKi walked straight over to me and said come on grandad lets let the girls out :lol:

So proud of my little man ( of course he wanted Mojo on his hand :nocomment: ) the girls where so good but of course George had been training them even though he didnt know really put a smile on my face.

Few pics i got over the weekend trying to grab a pic for the calender contest.

20221016_111455.jpg 20221016_111342.jpg 20221016_111308.jpg 20221015_111316.jpg 20221015_111312.jpg 20221015_111255.jpg 20221015_111051.jpg

Emma&pico

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Emma
Yesterday was a big day for Mojo and Kiki

There has been a lot of training involved in what happened yesterday and possibly some of the hardest training for me since i got Mojo and Keeks and the training was nothing to do with them, it was my 3 year old grandson George. George has been here pretty much every day for the last year since his dad moved back home while he bough a house and then started doing the work on it before him George and mum move in. George didnt like Mojo and KiKi they where loud so he used to shout at them, he didnt like them as sometime when they where out he couldnt see his grandad.

So when he started visiting i used to meet him and make sure the first thing he done was come into the living room and say hello Mojo and KiKi, and then got him to start saying goodbye before he left.
The next step was to say stop him shouting at them when they where to loud i explained when he was noisy they would be noisy as he is getting them excited ( i could write a book on how to explain to a 3 yr old what excited means )
Next step say hello and drop a sunflower seed on the platform perch.

Next step drop a nutriberrie in there foodbowls at tea time before he go's home.

So yesterday he turned up unexpected in the evening while the girls where out and asked if he could come in and see them whilst they where out, i asked Mojo to step up and Tracy brought him into the room and he sat on the couch Mojo was good as gold and stayed on my hand doing her whistle kisses, KiKi flew up to the cutain rail George asked grandad why is KiKi up there ? I asked him if he wanted to watch her to fly down to her tree of course he said yes :) so i ponited to her tree and called her and down she flew and his little eyes lit up. He turned up today walked straight into the living room hello Mojo hello KiKi walked straight over to me and said come on grandad lets let the girls out :lol:

So proud of my little man ( of course he wanted Mojo on his hand :nocomment: ) the girls where so good but of course George had been training them even though he didnt know really put a smile on my face.

Few pics i got over the weekend trying to grab a pic for the calender contest.

View attachment 415030 View attachment 415031 View attachment 415032 View attachment 415033 View attachment 415034 View attachment 415035 View attachment 415036
this is so lovely it’s amazing when little ones finally aren’t scared or nervous anymore must have made you so proud of George and especially the girls

the girls look so gorgeous you got some amazing pics

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
this is so lovely it’s amazing when little ones finally aren’t scared or nervous anymore must have made you so proud of George and especially the girls
It's been hard work :lol:

the girls look so gorgeous you got some amazing pics
Thank you i delete so many pics that are rubbish i do have lovely a couple of lovely models