• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mojo and Kiki

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I got bit today :( no blood but a bit of damage done Mojo has got a little bit bitey ( she has always been nippy when playing as conures are ) She ws on my hand chewing on a piece of pine but kept on nipping at my hand and was getting harder with each nip, i kept telling her no and she was fine and stopped and then crazy girl........
she got put down like she did when she was a baby and then put down again and then again.
She got onside then another bite :nocomment:

there have been a lot of changes lately with KeeKs growing in confidence with a couple of conure spats and Mojo not chasing KeeK away but wanting to get involveed when me and KeeK are playing and KiKi going bananas.

Everyday is a school day with these two characters ( 3 characters really when i am in the mix )

Circling

Walking the driveway
Real Name
John
What a great GCC thread!

Once the hormones had subsided, Kona was a big girl (in her head). She will be 26 months old before August is over. I never complained about the teen behavior or her complaints during a moult. She has only nipped me a tiny amount to let me know something, and never lashes out. Lucky us.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Some evening fun in the sun

20220812_183535.jpg 20220812_183533.jpg
Loads of chirrups from them both they love getting out in the garden and talking to finches that come into the garden to feed.

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Looks lovely and so do they.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

KeeKs enjoying the cool evening air has been crazy hot today its 9pm now and the first time its been comfortable all day.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What a great GCC thread!

Once the hormones had subsided, Kona was a big girl (in her head). She will be 26 months old before August is over. I never complained about the teen behavior or her complaints during a moult. She has only nipped me a tiny amount to let me know something, and never lashes out. Lucky us.
I really am lucky i have two of the most pleasent Conures they get on together they get on with us, there has been some challenges for us all but we are happilly living together.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Its been a tough few days for the girls wit time outside the cage limited due to high temps.
To keep the house cool its been a case of all windows being open curtains and blinds closed all day.
They have been sound with the change and they have both spent time outside daily once the temp has dropped caught sone days and chilled with there humans ( flock )

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Awwwwwwwww. In the last picture they make a heart.:heart::heart2:

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Someone got out of her cage today whilst every window and every door was open :nocomment:
My fault completely i hadnt shut the door right.
I clocked her sitting on the top of her cage refused to step up so had to get hold of her hands covered in bites and cant say i blame her but needed to be done.
20220821_151502.jpg
She is back in her cage all good and we are good she is rolling on her back on her platforms and giving Whistle Kisses this is a sort diddle a do diddle a do whistle that she does after she kisses me.

I am a compulsive checker of doors dropped the ball lesson learned.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Someone got out of her cage today whilst every window and every door was open :nocomment:
My fault completely i hadnt shut the door right.
I clocked her sitting on the top of her cage refused to step up so had to get hold of her hands covered in bites and cant say i blame her but needed to be done.
View attachment 412094
She is back in her cage all good and we are good she is rolling on her back on her platforms and giving Whistle Kisses this is a sort diddle a do diddle a do whistle that she does after she kisses me.

I am a compulsive checker of doors dropped the ball lesson learned.
Ooh naughty girlie don't do that! Thank goodness that she stayed put and is safe and sound.