• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mojo and Kiki

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Busy day took everything out of both cages gave both cages a deep clean, cleanes all there perches and toys.
Moved things around a little bit and put the new toys i have been keeping aside for when we go away.

Keeks cage

20220118_153045.jpg
20220118_153008.jpg
Mojos cage

20220118_153001.jpg

20220118_152934.jpg

As soon as Mojo was back in her cage she went straight to work on this :loltears: 20220118_153633.jpg

And i even got packed

20220116_141407.jpg

Disclaimer the little pack with the dogs on is not mine its my wifes carry on bag.

Attachments

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Busy day took everything out of both cages gave both cages a deep clean, cleanes all there perches and toys.
Moved things around a little bit and put the new toys i have been keeping aside for when we go away.

Keeks cage

View attachment 401282
View attachment 401283
Mojos cage

View attachment 401284

View attachment 401285

As soon as Mojo was back in her cage she went straight to work on this :loltears: View attachment 401281

And i even got packed

View attachment 401280

Disclaimer the little pack with the dogs on is not mine its my wifes carry on bag.
The cages look great! You go Mojo get that toy! When do yall leave?

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
The cages look great! You go Mojo get that toy! When do yall leave?
We have a PCR test on Thursday if thats negative we leave the UK 12.00 Friday and then arrive in Bangkok 12.00 Saturday.

I have pushed the wood right in on the smorgasboard to slow her down a bit Sarah said she does that for the Macaws well she said they hammer the plugs in :lol:

I am going to ask her to do all wood plugs on Mojos next one she go's through the cork like a hot knife through butter.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
We have a PCR test on Thursday if thats negative we leave the UK 12.00 Friday and then arrive in Bangkok 12.00 Saturday.

I have pushed the wood right in on the smorgasboard to slow her down a bit Sarah said she does that for the Macaws well she said they hammer the plugs in :lol:

I am going to ask her to do all wood plugs on Mojos next one she go's through the cork like a hot knife through butter.
That's how Tobias is as well the cork is gone in a blink no matter how hard I jam it in there

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I am so pleased with this KiKi doesnt play with toys a lot and it usually takes a couple of days for her to go near a new toy.

20220118_172317.jpg
I also bought her a balsa blast that i ended up putting in Mojos cage :oops:
She has found it and is absolutely destroying it i dont think its gonna last long.

20220118_171634.jpg
There are little coloured beads dropping everywhere at the moment.
I bought two balsa candy dots one for each of the girls think im gonna give them both to KiKi.

Sparkles!

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Okay, that last one is my favorite!!

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Okay, that last one is my favorite!!
KiKI with the smorgasboard is my favourite lovely to see her attack a toy so much and so soon

do love the last video but i do get to see them playing and preening like that for a few hours every day of the week

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Terry
I gave Pippen a pop bottle cap a few days ago and she loves it. Chewing on it and carrying it all over the cage. Dobby loves them so figured she might be a mini version and like them too.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Have also ordered more toys from Nutz the way Mojo is going through these there wont be much left when i get home.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Mojo gives me a kiss as soon as she comes out of her cage she climbs on top of her door my hand is offered she jumps onto it i ask wheres my kiss and she kisses me.
Well tonight Tracy let her out as i was busy when i come back in the room she was on the top of KiKis cage with KeeK i went over asked wheres my Kiss she kissed me KiKi didnt run away so i asked, have you got a kiss for me KeeK and she kissed me :bliss:
She follows Mojo in lots of ways but not always when interacting but she did this evening.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Mojo has always climbed all over me and we play together but she has never been a snuggly bird if she wants to snuggle she go's to Tracy.
I swear she knows we are going away second night on the bounce.
20220120_205521.jpg 20220120_205536.jpg

Attachments

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Spoke to my son tonight and he said the girls are doing fine he said they are eating well and will be as fat as wood pidgeons when we get home.