• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mojo and Kiki

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
KiKi is not the most confident of climbers i had a really nice multi java branch she didnt use. So the Java branch come most of her perches about to link everything together.
Really pleased with how it went she is definately getting around her cage better hopefully this will improve her confidence.

20211205_172634.jpg 20211205_172612.jpg

I moved a toy from her cage into Mojos as she never bothered with it.
20211205_174451.jpg
Mojo imediately got to work on it.

20211205_165047.jpg
Think she is telling me she wants to come back out.

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Mojo's cage looks great, can I see Kiki's cage too? I love seeing great setups plus I'm a nosey beak! :lol:

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Mojo's cage looks great, can I see Kiki's cage too? I love seeing great setups plus I'm a nosey beak! :lol:
Thats KiKis cage will get a pic of Mojos for you tomorrow theyre both asleep

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Her cage is such a wonderland of toys! Lucky girlie :heart: I see her 12 days of Christmas continues to take a beating. Tobias has taken a bit of a break from his Smorgasboard to instead kill all the new holiday themed toys in his cage,lol.
It is still taking some stick yeah
20211205_125736.jpg
I moved the Like peas in a pod from Keekers cage yesterday as she had showed no interest Mojo was on it in mins hasnt touched anything since.

20211205_174451.jpg
Cant get a pic of her on it though have got another couple of 12 days of Christmas on order though just waiting on Sarah to come back to me with shipping costs see if i can add more to the order.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It is still taking some stick yeah
View attachment 398736
I moved the Like peas in a pod from Keekers cage yesterday as she had showed no interest Mojo was on it in mins hasnt touched anything since.

View attachment 398737
Cant get a pic of her on it though have got another couple of 12 days of Christmas on order though just waiting on Sarah to come back to me with shipping costs see if i can add more to the order.
Tobias loves his Peas in a pod! I have it tucked in the corner over one of his flat perches and every day more of it is snapped away. I just got Tobias his own 12 days in my last order I'm just waiting on him to kill his last bit of Balsa Spike from Shawna and then 12 days shall go in that spot. Yay see isnt ordering from Sarah so addictive? I swear I get an order than a few days later make another :p

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Tobias loves his Peas in a pod! I have it tucked in the corner over one of his flat perches and every day more of it is snapped away. I just got Tobias his own 12 days in my last order I'm just waiting on him to kill his last bit of Balsa Spike from Shawna and then 12 days shall go in that spot. Yay see isnt ordering from Sarah so addictive? I swear I get an order than a few days later make another :p
Exceptional toys the fact everyone of them gets used now is a testament to them the 6000 Km distance is the only problem.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Exceptional toys the fact everyone of them gets used now is a testament to them the 6000 Km distance is the only problem.
That is unfortunate that its such a long distance to go to be able to get them. But so wonderful that once you do that every single one is beloved. Have you done any reviews for the toys on her site? I just finished doing a bunch for Tobias's latest orders its so much fun to get to tell other folks about why the toys and perches are so wonderful.

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That is unfortunate that its such a long distance to go to be able to get them. But so wonderful that once you do that every single one is beloved. Have you done any reviews for the toys on her site? I just finished doing a bunch for Tobias's latest orders its so much fun to get to tell other folks about why the toys and perches are so wonderful.
Yeah have reviewed all but 2 as i try to get a pic before i put the review up as she mentioned liking pics with the review if possible.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yeah have reviewed all but 2 as i try to get a pic before i put the review up as she mentioned liking pics with the review if possible.
Nice! I'll have to go look for your reviews :heart: . Yeah I think I added pics to at least two reviews but he hasn't been wanting to co operate in that department lately,lol.

April

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
yay Kiki you go girl! :swoon:

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Nice! I'll have to go look for your reviews :heart: . Yeah I think I added pics to at least two reviews but he hasn't been wanting to co operate in that department lately,lol.
Still trying to get a pic of her enjoying her like peas in a pod every time i try to grab a pic this is what i get :lol:

20211207_163920.jpg

The big red belly

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It's such fun to watch Kiki getting more and more brave!

Wardy

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
It's such fun to watch Kiki getting more and more brave!
She is growing in confidence every day i will post a video on insta for you i took of her today.

When Mojo gets to much for her now she flies to me i consider that as her seeing me as a safe place now.
I am so pleased she is starting to accept me i dont think she will ever become as confident as Mojo climbing all over me but this time last week i considered her a bird that didnt like hands.
Theres still a long way to go to get her to trust me as much as Mojo does but there isnt a rush and if this is as far as it gets i wouldnt be dissapointed she is healthy and happy.

Dartman

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
One day Lurch, the Pionus I had before Dobby fell on the floor and instead of scampering or flying away he ran to me :xflove: I figured that was a turning point in our relationship after all the mixed signal and bites I got for a long time. If she's coming to you she trusts you now and feels safe with you.