• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video MM apple

Hjarta5

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Jennifer
That breakfast tray looks amazing :xflove: Im glad shes so into her apple - somehow, mine will only eat it if Im holding the slice for them :p

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
That breakfast tray looks amazing :xflove: Im glad shes so into her apple - somehow, mine will only eat it if Im holding the slice for them :p
She doesn't really like red apples delicious, he likes granny smith green apples. My sun conures dont care, they will devour that tray and make happy noises doing it. They are still sleeping lol

EkkieLu

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Tricia
Good job! A buffet fit for a king!!!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Awwww Loki is so cute eating her breakfast all lady like and not tossing anything!! Impressive!

Did it save you time using the processor? :)

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Awwww Loki is so cute eating her breakfast all lady like and not tossing anything!! Impressive!

Did it save you time using the processor? :)
I guess just a little bit, but I decided to make the chop in bulk for a few days, put some in the freezer as well.

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Looks good. They are certainly enjoying it... What is it? :geek:

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Looks good. They are certainly enjoying it... What is it? :geek:
Kale, apple, different color sweet pepper, yellow squash, sugar snap peas, broccoli, cauliflower and a little bit of frozen corn. Added some bigger chunks of green apple in the morning and also my mix of sprouted seed. Quinoa, sesame, barely, mung bean, millet, sun flower and red/green lentils. Probably forgetting a few other sprouts but I cant remember, just woke up lol.

Karen

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm having 'breakfast tray' envy. What a great idea! She is so cute munching away. My bird eats apple by repeatedly dipping it in water as he works the back of the apple with his tongue.

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Now that I don't have to be at work super early I'm going to try to get Aoife to eat vegetables. Seems like breakfast is the way to go!

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Now that I don't have to be at work super early I'm going to try to get Aoife to eat vegetables. Seems like breakfast is the way to go!
Totally. Breakfast is the best time to offer veggies :)

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
So cute. Loki has a good hold on that tray just in case you get the notion to remove it before she is ready.

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
As far as your washer being noisy if it's a whirlpool based top loader HE machine they are known for the shaft bearings and seal going bad and the bearings get really noisy when it is in spin cycle. I had to replace the shaft and bearings in my 2014 700 series Kenmore and it is quieter then when it was new again. I also had to replace the spin drain pump because I could hear it making noise badly after I did the other work but pump was easy and cheap to do. Your birds are certainly loving their goodies this morning anyways:cool:

DoubleTake

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
As far as your washer being noisy if it's a whirlpool based top loader HE machine they are known for the shaft bearings and seal going bad and the bearings get really noisy when it is in spin cycle. I had to replace the shaft and bearings in my 2014 700 series Kenmore and it is quieter then when it was new again. I also had to replace the spin drain pump because I could hear it making noise badly after I did the other work but pump was easy and cheap to do. Your birds are certainly loving their goodies this morning anyways:cool:
It is a LG top load washer that is only a few years old. I didnt really hear it when I we recording hear it but my phone picked it up pretty well.

Dartman

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Terry
Well I don't know if it's a problem with them and the noise might be normal so you might be just fine. Check out Automaticwasher.org and you can probably find info about your washer and see what tends to be issues for it. I know I now have the tools I need to replace the bearings and seal easily in my Kenmore/Whirlpool and the bearings tend to fail after about 5 years for them, which is of course way out of warranty. I tried a cheap Chinese full parts + tool package and the parts failed withing a few months so I found a deal on true Whirlpool OEM parts and it's been good since and no more leaks. They used a crappy single seal at the top of the washer drum shaft and they tend to wear out early, leak a tiny bit, that rusts the upper and eventually the lower bearings. It starts getting a tiny bit noisy and gets worse with time and eventually the seal fails completely as well and it leaks. By that time the whole setup is rusted badly and best to just replace all of it. Sometimes if your lucky you can polish up the drum shaft and replace just the bearings and seal if you catch it early. It was so loud it sounded like a crunchy jet ramping up for takeoff and you could hear it all over the house.

AkasyaEllric

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Morgan
The first video was almost a bird produced ASMR video. I also could listen to that all day :D

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

AkasyaEllric

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name