• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

@Mizzely

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
@Mizzely I finally bought the U-Haul papers to use for the bottom of Gigi's cage. I just put the first one in. Easy to cut and I'll make many at a time. Do you use a single layer or more? Gigi's droppings are typical Linnie, pretty loose. So far they look like they are going through. If this works I will be thrilled to not use so many paper towels.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
@Mizzely I finally bought the U-Haul papers to use for the bottom of Gigi's cage. I just put the first one in. Easy to cut and I'll make many at a time. Do you use a single layer or more? Gigi's droppings are typical Linnie, pretty loose. So far they look like they are going through. If this works I will be thrilled to not use so many paper towels.
I usually do a single layer myself except in "high traffic" spots that I double up :)

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
OK excellent! Thanks Shawna! I did use the extra that I cut off under Gigi's AM hot spot. I'll report back. :)

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
OK excellent! Thanks Shawna! I did use the extra that I cut off under Gigi's AM hot spot. I'll report back. :)
Poor Gigi, a few days ago I put a flat toy at the cage wall where she sleeps so she would stop pooping on the frame of the grate. Today I put crazy new paper on the floor. Now she won't go down to retrieve her Nutri-berry crumbs. She is hanging precariously from her boing trying to grab some. Sweet thing, I keep shaking up her little world.