• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Missing Cockatiel

Costello

Moving in
Real Name
CostelloTheCockatiel
Here I am again...hello, Costello is once again missing. He’s in his terrible twos phase, and thought I had gotten home to which he flew out the door and we haven’t seen him since 1:30 Standard Time. We are looking for him in the Thompson’s Station TN, subdivision Newport Crossings area. Please help us find our precious boy, we’re so scared I just want him to be okay. He has a peach-orange paint spot on his right wing (flew into paint), if you look from his back view. His first flight feathers are pure white and the others are black with a shine of grey. Please, please pray for his safe arrival back home.

Attachments

Sunni Tiel

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Rachel
I'm so sorry! Hope you find him! Sending prayers. :sadhug2:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
I hope you find him soon. Have you contacted local vet offices, neighbors, police department? Also you can try leaving his cage outside with food and water.

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
I hope you can find him! Don’t give up hope. One of my birds came home safe after four days in not so good conditions.

Costello

Moving in
Real Name
CostelloTheCockatiel
thank you. This is his second time flying away sadly, the first time a group of small children with their own cockatiel found him and contacted us. (He was missing for three days by that point) he wasn’t in very good condition but healed in less than 2 days luckily!

Costello

Moving in
Real Name
CostelloTheCockatiel
Yes, but sadly no such luck. We spotted him yesterday on a “I fly-you-chase” situation. I know he’s okay but he’s gone today. I just hope he’ll be home soon. All his belongings are outside so hopefully he spots them:sad8:.

Gigibirds

Praying! (I would look for him but I live wayyyy too far away :( ) I know how you feel, but try not to worry! If he came back/was caught once, it will probably happen again! I know how you feel though....A rat once chewed a hole in my lovie aviary and ALL of my lovebirds got out! I was devastated....thankfully some came back. I hope he comes back soon! :)

MR. Mango

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I would advise that after you get back you implement more precautions to prevent him escaping again, but I really hope u find him soon! :sadhug2:

Costello

Moving in
Real Name
CostelloTheCockatiel
@Gigibirds Thank you for this! I’m sorry you lost some of your birds, but I’m glad you got some back :)!

szan

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Ally
Bumping this so it's back on top of the forum! I hope your little man comes home soon! Mine has done that a few times before we moved to a more secured house

Costello

Moving in
Real Name
CostelloTheCockatiel
@szan thank you so much! I really do appreciate this :heart:!!

SumitaSinh

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Any news of your boy?