• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Missi and Chloe....any word?

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Keep us posted. I'm hoping for good news soon.

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Has there been any other sightings of her?

Missi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
Hey guys! I know I left you all hanging months ago when I lost Chloe. It was a HUGE emotional shocker to me & I kind of just closed up except for Facebook for a while. I have felt guilty but I feel I owe you all who were concerned about Chloe &/or me an apology. I did not take your concern & care for granted. I do really appreciate it.

I searched for weeks. I searched through the scrub & woods so much that my once non-reactive to poison ivy body now has extreme reactions to poison ivy/oak/sumac. You should have seen my swollen body! Anyhow, I took Bailey & Princess out with me & never heard a peep from Chole nor saw a sighting. She was just gone with out a trace. I tried everything.

Life with out a red-fronted macaw sucked so I took in an older female & named her Bindi (after Steve Irwin's daughter :D ). She is such a sweet, goofy clown, I love her! She is no replacement for Chloe, however.

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
Thanks for posting, Missi. I'm so sorry you never found Chloe. :( But I'm happy to hear about Bindi and hope you share a long happy life together. :hug8:

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
I'm so sorry to hear about Chloe :( I know that Bindi is no replacement, but it was so kind of you to open your home to another bird in need! There are so many out there. I can't wait to read and hear about Bindi!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Good to hear from you Missi, I am so sorry about Chloe :(

It is so wonderful that you have opened your heart and home to an older fid - looking forward to getting to know Bindi :heart:

:hug8:

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Hey guys! I know I left you all hanging months ago when I lost Chloe. It was a HUGE emotional shocker to me & I kind of just closed up except for Facebook for a while. I have felt guilty but I feel I owe you all who were concerned about Chloe &/or me an apology. I did not take your concern & care for granted. I do really appreciate it.

I searched for weeks. I searched through the scrub & woods so much that my once non-reactive to poison ivy body now has extreme reactions to poison ivy/oak/sumac. You should have seen my swollen body! Anyhow, I took Bailey & Princess out with me & never heard a peep from Chole nor saw a sighting. She was just gone with out a trace. I tried everything.

Life with out a red-fronted macaw sucked so I took in an older female & named her Bindi (after Steve Irwin's daughter :D ). She is such a sweet, goofy clown, I love her! She is no replacement for Chloe, however.
I am so sorry you were never able to find Chloe, I hope that she was found by someone who loves her and takes great care of her since she couldn't find her way home to you. It's nice to hear that you took in Bindi. I hope you will be on here often again.:hug8:

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
I am so sorry that you haven't found Chloe, yet. I'm still hoping that she is safely returned to you. :hug8:

Congrats on Bindi! I can't wait to hear more about her.

waterfaller1

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carole
I hope this means you are back, you have been missed.:hug8:

Brigidt36

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
I am so very sorry you never found Chloe. How wonderful that you now have Bindi in your life (love the name). Thank you so much for updating us.

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

You have my deepest sympathies on your loss of Chloe. I know how I would feel if I lost Zoe :(

I'm so glad to hear about Bindi, though. Congratulations :hug8:

Missi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
Still always keeping my eyes to the skies for Chloe :sad8:

I am so blessed to have all of you guys' forgiveness from just dropping off of the face of AA. Very selfish of me, indeed, but my anxiety & depression over-whelmed me. I had forgotten how kind & caring the members of AA are :hug8:

I am busy, if not more-so, as before but I will definitely regularly check in here again! Can't wait to make a post about Bindi! But for now just short lil messages as I'm at work.

Daisy's Mom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Tiffany
:hug8: :hug8: :hug8:

MollyMouse

Missi I know how you felt :hug8::hug8: I'm so sorry you haven't found Chloe :( Can't wait to hear about Bindi.

mizbirdy

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Tina
Welcome back Missi! I'm so sorry Chloe hasn't come home yet, but Bindi sounds like such a sweetheart. Can't wait for pics!! :hug8:

Annamacaw

Rescue Rep
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
I am so very sorry about Chloe.... glad you are back and can't wait to hear all about Bindi!

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
I am so sorry you never found Chloe :hug8:

Congrats on the new addition of Bindi! I love the name

Status