• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Miss my baby when she goes to bed, anyone else?

DuckyLou

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lindsey
Hey all!
This post has no real question, or need of a suggestion or advice. I am just sitting here in bed, and my pineapple conure Duck goes to bed usually between 7:30-8pm. And I can’t help but think as soon as she goes to bed I miss her and can’t wait for her to wake up in the morning. Does anyone else feel like that when they put their babies to bed?

happy new year!!

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Birds have to sleep sometime.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
as she goes to bed I miss her and can’t wait for her to wake up in the morning. Does anyone else feel like that when they put their babies to bed?
Depends what sort of day we´ve had!!
Sometimes I wish they would stay up longer, other times I´m glad to cover them and get some peace and quiet.

jzarc17

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Jackie
I feel the same!

Lucas2019

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Maria
Hey all!
This post has no real question, or need of a suggestion or advice. I am just sitting here in bed, and my pineapple conure Duck goes to bed usually between 7:30-8pm. And I can’t help but think as soon as she goes to bed I miss her and can’t wait for her to wake up in the morning. Does anyone else feel like that when they put their babies to bed?

happy new year!!
I feel the same way , I can't wait until I give him his morning kisses .

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Depends what sort of day we´ve had!!
Sometimes I wish they would stay up longer, other times I´m glad to cover them and get some peace and quiet.
I'm right there with you. Some days it's definitely, 'Phew, Elvis is finally asleep." LOL. Other days, i do wish he could stay up longer.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Nope! Not at all. It's Parents time for us after the toddlers go to sleep.

It's the time I can sit down and relax. There is no poop hitting the floor, no screaming, shrieking it's MY time to unwind from whatever type of day I've had which on most days is wide open.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Get a Cockatoo that just wants 100% of you ALL the time. While I love her with all of my heart, and soul a run for the money!

Can't even leave the room for 2 minutes out of sight. Ear plugs......

They help. Night time is me time! ;) Snuggly they are, but it's not a good thing it will inspire egg laying and that's one thing I curb as much as possible.

Keetie!

Real Name
Joanne
I understand completely how you feel. I too can't wait to see Blueberry in the morning also! I love the fact that I can stay home all day and night with him this Saturday...It's going to be very cold here in Upstate NY. What better way to endure the deep freeze than budgie Kisses!!! :heart:

DuckyLou

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Lindsey
I just have to say I love the avian Avenue community. You all are the best! I’m indulging in my me time now having a glass of wine after putting Duck to bed around 7:30pm. We had a great day together, she attended my work meetings with me, and now she’s sleeping peacefully. Can’t wait to give her morning kisses though!

jzarc17

Real Name
Jackie
I understand completely how you feel. I too can't wait to see Blueberry in the morning also! I love the fact that I can stay home all day and night with him this Saturday...It's going to be very cold here in Upstate NY. What better way to endure the deep freeze than budgie Kisses!!! :heart:
Another upstate NY person! :hiya: Cool!

ParrotNuts

Real Name
Atharv
I'm too groggy :sleepsign: when I wake up to even reach the tap for drinking water when I wake up, leave the idea of playing with 3 birds screaming as they are angry that I didn't take their covers out earlier............ :somadatyou: :lol:

Lucas2019

Real Name
Maria
Get a Cockatoo that just wants 100% of you ALL the time. While I love her with all of my heart, and soul a run for the money!

Can't even leave the room for 2 minutes out of sight. Ear plugs......

They help. Night time is me time! ;) Snuggly they are, but it's not a good thing it will inspire egg laying and that's one thing I curb as much as possible.
lol yes I heard that about cockatoos lol so I guess it depends of the bird lol . I will correct myself I actually feel relive when Lucas go to bed sometimes lol