• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Milton's watching...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Explanation here... Kathy is a "cold" person...she always "feels cold", even in the summer, at times. I, of course, am a "warm" person, so there's a natural balance for us.
Today, the cold front came in and dropped the temps 15 degrees or so , so Kathy was extra cold...so she came into Milton's room and announced that she was cold...and wanted to "warm up."
So she put her hands on my neck and back...like I said, Milton was watching all this...after she left, this happened...

Milton: (walking up to my face) "HI...I COLD!"

Me: Sorry to hear that, Bird...do you want me to scratch you?

Milton: (runs to the edge of my sweatshirt...pulls edge up, runs in under it) "HELLO...I WANT WARM UP"...

He worked so hard to get where he wanted to go, so I let him sit there for 15 minutes...:umbrella2:

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Oh how cute!! :heart: :heart: :heart: He’s such a quick learner too. I’m glad he got to stay there for a bit and be cozy!

Nancy B

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Wow I can't believe how he watches and uses words to his advantage. You're right Bob, a toddler with feathers! Omg!!:eek::excited1:I can't get over how cute he is!! Happy Valentine's to you, Kathy, Milton and the flock! :heart:

Last edited:

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elaine
Milton you are just 'too cute and smart.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Milton has been "off the scale" of craziness the last few days. I think hormones are flowing freely....:popmnst:

Hawk12237

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Michael
Explanation here... Kathy is a "cold" person...she always "feels cold", even in the summer, at times. I, of course, am a "warm" person, so there's a natural balance for us.
Today, the cold front came in and dropped the temps 15 degrees or so , so Kathy was extra cold...so she came into Milton's room and announced that she was cold...and wanted to "warm up."
So she put her hands on my neck and back...like I said, Milton was watching all this...after she left, this happened...

Milton: (walking up to my face) "HI...I COLD!"

Me: Sorry to hear that, Bird...do you want me to scratch you?

Milton: (runs to the edge of my sweatshirt...pulls edge up, runs in under it) "HELLO...I WANT WARM UP"...

He worked so hard to get where he wanted to go, so I let him sit there for 15 minutes...:umbrella2:
Sounds like my wife...always has cold hands.
Milton made his point...lol....he's cold!!!
doesn't warm feathers feel great on the belly?
apart from a stray bird flea....lol...:rofl:

Fergus Mom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Elly
Awwww Cuddle time for Miltie! What a sweet boy. :heart: :hug4::heart: