• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Milton learned new words...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Lately, I've been streaming the show "Air Disasters"...on the Smithsonian Channel. (a bit morbid, but, oh well) Anyway, Milton also watches, since it's on in his room...

Me: (changing out food bowls this morning) Ready for breakfast, Bird?

Milton: "V ONE...ROTATE"....

This is part of the pilot chatter just before take off...and it's usually in the dialogue of every show...it's funny how Milty picked out that phrase to copy...:jawdrop1:

Khizz

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Oh jeez I can't remember where I read this, but I saw recently somebody's bird learnt the word no, and knew that it meant he was doing something bad. However, he didn't realise it also meant "stop". He then started saying it whenever he was being naughty, so if the owner was in another room they'd just hear birdy quietly muttering "no...no...", and they knew he was up to no good :lol:

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Well they are toddler's aren't they? I tell people that Bella is perpetually a two year old.
...it's like I always tell people..."Cockatoos have the intelligence of a five year old...the temperament of a two year old....with a can opener on their face...for fifty years."

Tiels are just mini-toos...so they can have the same attributes...just in a smaller package size... ;)

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Littler poops and bites but definitely big attitudes. Bella is so funny when she is angry and she hates when I laugh at her when she is trying to be scary.

Gazimon

Sprinting down the street
V1 ! What a clever boy!

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Littler poops and bites but definitely big attitudes. Bella is so funny when she is angry and she hates when I laugh at her when she is trying to be scary.
Bella also is owner of the phrase "THE LOOK" ....all of which is to be expected from a Princess.... :yes3: :)

Princessbella

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Theresa
Bella also is owner of the phrase "THE LOOK" ....all of which is to be expected from a Princess.... :yes3: :)
I know. I had to work a 13h day today and just got home. Boy, did I get the look. I will get more of the look on Sunday when she sees some of the props for the year's Christmas cards. But she is a trouper.

Wthensler

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
William hensler
Misty is so intelligent.

We can’t get Miss Coco to say anything more than “Hi Coco!”

Lodah

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Good ole Milty! Gotta Luv him!

Pilo as you know starts most sentences off with, Wheres my... and then its on for young and old! After about 10 minutes of so, he eats! But still keeps asking for stuff! :rofl: