• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Milton found something interesting...

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
Milton will make sure you are never bored!
...that's very true...

..when you get the time go back through the Cockatoo Causeway...Milton's antics are all over it... ;)

Nancy B

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
...yes he is...and it's a fact he knows well...and he uses that knowledge to his advantage as often as he can... ;)
Just like a toddler! you could tell him the same thing I used to tell my young son, and I have started telling Fred this. GOOD THING YOU'RE CUTE! ITS THE ONLY THING KEEPING YOU ALIVE! :rofl:

taxidermynerd

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bee (they/he)
Oh Milton, you silly goose! What a charmer!

The local pet store has a resident cockatoo, her name is Molly, every time I see her I think of Milton. She always tries to grab onto my jacket if I stand too close, once she tried to climb onto the cart. She'd probably hitch a ride on my shoulder if she could! She likes to dance, too- I can ask her "you dancin'?" and she'll do the little head bob, and sometimes she'll go into the full weave. Last time I saw her she did the Big Bird, the crest and wings and everything. She's a real cutie.

Another time I thought of Milton, the local zoo has a couple of Cockatoos that are former pets. One is a big talker, last time I was there he kept babbling at me in his little birdie voice, then clear as day he said to me "Hi toots!"! Apparently he doesn't do that for everyone... :xflove:

Dorcas George

Rollerblading along the road
Man, if I were younger I would not be able to resist rescuing a cockatiel!