• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Milky Poop

javeria

Moving in
Hey all, recently my 6 month old conure has been having milky poop. It’s hard to describe in words but the liquid part is like a cloudy cream color when I know it should be clear. Does anyone know what this could be?

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Can you take a photo and post that?

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden
Does (s)he have a cuttlefish bone or a mineral block? If yes then remove it, see if it clears up.
Cuttlefish bones (useless) and mineral blocks (not much better) are not needed with a proper diet.

javeria

Moving in
Does (s)he have a cuttlefish bone or a mineral block? If yes then remove it, see if it clears up.
Cuttlefish bones (useless) and mineral blocks (not much better) are not needed with a proper diet.
Yea, he has a mineral block. I will remove it and see if it clears up. Thanks!

Ripshod

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Linden

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
:fishin: Sorry, can;t locate the bump

...Saw a previous post a month before this post in July 2019 where female woke up middle of night & was violently shaking her head.
It appears they recently are posted in the rehome highway so it would be good to have an update on there health & condition the last 5 months & if the issue was ever resolved.