• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Milestone and setback

Wally&Eva

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
Milestone, broke out the bird carrier and they went right in and played and foraged. Promising! By spring maybe we can take walks!

Setback, we are all afraid of Wally today. He is being a little tornado. He doesn’t usually just bite for no reason, and it’s in spurts but he is just mad today! Yelling, flapping, snipping at anything moving. He’s usually a way lower grade of this behavior. I know we need to address this behavior but for now, we are all just staying away from him :meh:

Emma&pico

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Emma
Wally sounds so much like indie I know from minute I open cage if she going to be a cow bag or alright :banghead: doesn’t seem to be a nice indie:rofl:

Wally&Eva

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
Wally sounds so much like indie I know from minute I open cage if she going to be a cow bag or alright :banghead: doesn’t seem to be a nice indie:rofl:
He gets his little moments but today, we are all afraid of him haha. He stole every single toy from Eva literally the moment she grabbed it, rushed her, bit husbands ears, is just full on yelling at me. We took a few moments alone, talked quietly, lots of kisses and calmed down but it’s so funny to watch Eva with him. It’s eye-rolling all day here haha. She’s so understanding of his moods. She takes one for the team all the time. Wally got the big triangle with 2 openings that they were supposed to share. He wouldn’t share it. Eva just kept looking at me like mooommmm! She comes to me for help, chirps, flaps, tilts her head and looks at Wally. So we gave her a few small triangles and asked her eat it in the corner quietly so that Wally doesn’t come rip it out of her beak hahah