• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Mia is on a talking RAMPAGE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejoie

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
She is KILLING ME!!! OMG!! I don't know where she is getting this from... today I was giving her some love and at first I had to wrangle her off the top of her cage. She likes to try to escape me. So I was on my tip toes (I'm 5"3) trying to get her to stop moving so much. In the process I told her to STOP IT!!! She stops, looks at me and says "STOP IT!!"

So she finally gives up the game and is on me and I'm petting her and I get to a rough pin feather. Mia gets mad at me, nips... and proceeds to scold herself "AH AH AHHHHH"

So she's finally in a good mood and we're snuggling and I don't give Mia kisses. She has a SHARP beak and a tendency to be a very aggressive kisser. I almost got my lip pierces once. So I always make the kissy noise at her.
She recently started doing the kissy noise back to me. So today we were giving kisses and after one kiss she looks at me and says "GIMME KISS"
I almost melted.

And FINALLY!!! This is the most amazing one... Cydney taught Mia the chicken noise when she was here and playing with her. It's SO cute but Mia will never do the noise for me (she wants Aunt Cyndey to come back to do it again!!). But today.. she DID IT FOR ME like 3 times!

I was so mad I didn't have my camera!! She's SO funny. How could you NOT love this little monster to bits and pieces?!

Birdzee

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Maddie
AWWW!!! What a nice thrill for you..
I know the melting feeling..
It is awesome when they say something new..
I am really happy for you!!!!

:dance4::dance4::dance4::dance4:

Birdasaurus

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Andrea
It's even better with how they say "Stop it" since they can't say s's very well so it's like a little kid mocking you... "TOP IT!"

Honu's choice words for that moment of fetching him off the cage is "STEP UP!" as he runs the other way....

Hahn's....why do we love them??? lol

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
:dancing::dancing::dancing: yay!!! Go Mia!! :dance4::dance4::dance4:

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
She is a sweetheart Joanna, I love her little voice!

Nikki

Hit the Road
Real Name
Nikki
Mia is so cute! I understand about the kissing. I have to do air kisses with Aubrey or he gets my lip, what is up with these hahns & their violent kisses? :lol:

Big Blues

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Just too cute.....you gotta love it!

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
She is KILLING ME!!! OMG!! I don't know where she is getting this from... today I was giving her some love and at first I had to wrangle her off the top of her cage. She likes to try to escape me. So I was on my tip toes (I'm 5"3) trying to get her to stop moving so much. In the process I told her to STOP IT!!! She stops, looks at me and says "STOP IT!!"

So she finally gives up the game and is on me and I'm petting her and I get to a rough pin feather. Mia gets mad at me, nips... and proceeds to scold herself "AH AH AHHHHH"

So she's finally in a good mood and we're snuggling and I don't give Mia kisses. She has a SHARP beak and a tendency to be a very aggressive kisser. I almost got my lip pierces once. So I always make the kissy noise at her.
She recently started doing the kissy noise back to me. So today we were giving kisses and after one kiss she looks at me and says "GIMME KISS"
I almost melted.

And FINALLY!!! This is the most amazing one... Cydney taught Mia the chicken noise when she was here and playing with her. It's SO cute but Mia will never do the noise for me (she wants Aunt Cyndey to come back to do it again!!). But today.. she DID IT FOR ME like 3 times!

I was so mad I didn't have my camera!! She's SO funny. How could you NOT love this little monster to bits and pieces?!
So cute. She sounds like a little character:)

Vicki

thejoie

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Joanna
she always does something so smart and cute that blows me away.

She is more than I ever dreamed she could be!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
they are smarter than us..dont ever forget that!!

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
she always does something so smart and cute that blows me away.

She is more than I ever dreamed she could be!
I totally, totally know what you mean :) They are amazing.

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
She is so cute!! Now all we need is video of her doing it so we can melt too :)

Sarin

Real Name
Nicole
Oh my God that is so adorable!! I would melt too if Koba asked for a kiss like that! :p Mia is just too cute.... You must post some more pictures of her!! I haven't seen her in a while. :o:

Jacqi

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Jacqi
Awwww... Mia is adorable!! I could listen to her, "arf arf"s all day. It's funny, a lot of the phrases Mia says are common phrases in my house too, so I think Tiki & Mia will have similar vocabs in the next few months.

Late at night or when she thinks no one is listening (but never on cue, of course) I hear a lot of hello, step up, good girl, ::kiss kiss kiss:: & "heh heh heh"s. :)

Skyler

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
:hehe::hehe:

I love Mia.

I hope you can catch her on a video!!! Please!!!

Cydney

Real Name
Cydney
Bust out the camera! I need her to remind me what a chicken says! I'll be floored if she starts the whisper thing again, too! :laughing12:

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
I love Mia's cute little voice..did you post any videos yet Joanna?

Status
Not open for further replies.