• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

MG Dailyish

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Wow, July was our last post..
Oops but we have been posting on Instagram so not totally letting the sidedown. Miss Madeline has become a man.... :starshower1: :ohdrama: and is now sexually active and I'm her chosen mate, poor Gerry Berry is not happy with all the attention I'm getting but thankfully Madeline shares the love and she is not obsessed with me. So today's pic is them cuddling.... so cute :heart2: View attachment 413934
Oh and the "your in my personal space " again mum, with your dam camera View attachment 413935
Check the dates again…. It’s not Aussie format! Lol it gets me confused all the time!!

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
After re-reading all 15 pages of the Madberry dailyish I think it needs to be made into a book, it has everything laughter, love, drama and action....plus some stunning pics if I do say so myself...@admin would there be any rules that would stop be from doing this, is there anything I need to do before I start, can I start?
View attachment 412831
You can of course use your our words and pictures as you see fit, but I believe that there may be legal restrictions on using other people's words and pictures without their permission.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Wow, July was our last post..
I believe that was Sep. The forum has the American dates. Always trips me up too!

is there anything I need to do before I start, can I start?
I would say, keep in mind that AA resizes photographs. So you will want to use the originals.

Lexusblond

Sprinting down the street
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nickie King
Personal space is something you learn to live without.... IMG_20221018_113559_886.jpg
And cleaning can take place anywhere anytime... I've played with colour just for fun...
20221018_085638.jpg

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Excellent work! Lol!

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
Beautiful :laughing12:

Lexusblond

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nickie King
If anyone was thinking, haven't heard from the Madberry for some time.... it's not because we are sulking after not getting into the calendar again :ohdrama: :crycry2: :ohdrama: ...no it's because I managed to work out how to leave the house and keep everyone happy including myself and go on a mini break...:starshower1:we got an apartment in the city, which meant we could still go home every afternoon to feed and cuddle before going out to dinner but mainly it was uber eats on the couch/bed and a movie....it worked really well...

Lexusblond

Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nickie King
Hello from the end of a nice cool summer with very little in the way of bush fires...still a few weeks and some rain before bush fire season is over but so far so good. Miss Madeline and Gerry Berry have been making a big splash on Instagram which my brain fogged brain doesn't have to think to hard to post...point and shot. So I have been neglecting the forum....  I've been smacked with more bad health so I'm sleeping all the time. Surprisingly the Madberry are being very good and letting me sleep as long as they can see me...

Attachments