• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Memphis is a girl lol

Blueboi

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
I dont know why, but I was so surprised today, when the vet called and told me Memphis was a girl.
I've been saying good boy etc to memphis the whole time I've had her.
I changed her name from quasar to Marlowe to memphis....ill be damned if I'm changing it again lol she will have to be Memphis the girl

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
:congrats3:

She's a beauty by any name :)

JewellBird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Miranda
I think Memphis fits her well! I have such a hard time deciding what pronouns to use for my two young birds, because I'm like what if you turn out to be a girl and I've been telling you "good boy" or "you're such a handsome bird" your whole life :roflmao:

Blueboi

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
I think Memphis fits her well! I have such a hard time deciding what pronouns to use for my two young birds, because I'm like what if you turn out to be a girl and I've been telling you "good boy" or "you're such a handsome bird" your whole life :roflmao:
Thats what I've been doing lol. I was told she was probably a boy by her hip bone when I got her, so I went with that. Im actually just thrilled to know what gender she is. Im good either way.

JewellBird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Miranda
Thats what I've been doing lol. I was told she was probably a boy by her hip bone when I got her, so I went with that. Im actually just thrilled to know what gender she is. Im good either way.
Yeah, I was told by the people that I got Milo and Pip from that they were probably both boys. But I have my suspicions with my two based on Pips cere and Milo's personality, but I won't know for sure for a little bit. I tried to pick gender neutral names though, but for Milo nothing else really fit, so I guess if he ends up being a girl, he will just get the nickname Millie or something :laugh:

Feather

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Memphis sounds plenty neutral to me. ;) It's a lovely name.

I called Rowan a "good girl" for the first couple months of his life and a "good boy" for the following 9+ years. I'm sure you can guess which one has been a permanent fixture in his vocabulary...

Blueboi

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Yeah, I was told by the people that I got Milo and Pip from that they were probably both boys. But I have my suspicions with my two based on Pips cere and Milo's personality, but I won't know for sure for a little bit. I tried to pick gender neutral names though, but for Milo nothing else really fit, so I guess if he ends up being a girl, he will just get the nickname Millie or something :laugh:
I like the name millie lol..thats my budgies name

Blueboi

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Memphis sounds plenty neutral to me. ;) It's a lovely name.

I called Rowan a "good girl" for the first couple months of his life and a "good boy" for the following 9+ years. I'm sure you can guess which one has been a permanent fixture in his vocabulary...
Thanks..I thought the name sounded masculine, but I guess it could fit either gender lol

budgieluv3

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Bear (It's a nickname)
Hehe!