• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures Meet up with SandraK

Clueless

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Yep. No matter what she says, @SandraK has a heart of gold.....

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Fantastic photograph! :loveshower:

Wow, Sandras husband is super tall :)

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
Fantastic photograph! :loveshower:

Wow, Sandras husband is super tall :)
Fred's 6'9" and I'm only 5'5" so I always end up looking like a garden gnome next to him. It was really windy too and my hair kept blowing across my face no matter what.

Great photo & love that you're all sporting masks (& that yours has birds on it - LOL)!
Fred gave me the mask for my birthday - it has a toucan on it with the Brazilian flag. We don't go anywhere out of the house without masks and we always have a pack in the car. I am looking forward to the day when we no longer have to wear them! My ears aren't big enough for hearing aids, glasses and a mask.

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Fred is a monster. :lol: The rest of you are dwarfs. :hug8:

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
That's so great! So nice to see all of you. :)

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you for sharing! Y'all look great!!!

Menagerie Mama

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heidi
Such fun :cantwait: And for such a good cause, too!

On a side note, my oldest sister is “5 feet and a 1/2 inch” (and woe to anyone who leaves off that 1/2 inch!), her husband is 6’4” former college football (American, national champs twice while he played for them) offensive lineman. Sooo, a big guy. When she was pregnant with her first child, an uncle commented, “Good grief! Will she even survive? It will be like mating a Rottweiler and a Yorkie!”:laughing7:

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Fred's 6'9" and I'm only 5'5" so I always end up looking like a garden gnome next to him. It was really windy too and my hair kept blowing across my face no matter what.

Fred gave me the mask for my birthday - it has a toucan on it with the Brazilian flag. We don't go anywhere out of the house without masks and we always have a pack in the car. I am looking forward to the day when we no longer have to wear them! My ears aren't big enough for hearing aids, glasses and a mask.
6'9!!! :omg::faint:

He's 2 feet taller than me. I remember he is tall but did not think that tall. That's tall!!!

I mean 6 3 or 6 4' is tall but 6'9!!!

Masks with glasses, the fog is the worst.

camelotshadow

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Such fun :cantwait: And for such a good cause, too!

On a side note, my oldest sister is “5 feet and a 1/2 inch” (and woe to anyone who leaves off that 1/2 inch!), her husband is 6’4” former college football (American, national champs twice while he played for them) offensive lineman. Sooo, a big guy. When she was pregnant with her first child, an uncle commented, “Good grief! Will she even survive? It will be like mating a Rottweiler and a Yorkie!”:laughing7:
I'm really about 4 ft 9 inch or bit more. I cheated rounding off my height so much that I feel so short now...less than 5 ft or I shrunk. I always measured in shoes...LOL

I went with a 6'3 in guy in college.
He was tall but did not think of him as that tall. 6 foot is still tall for me. Hard to walk & talk with them when their head is in the clouds...

:pinklol:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
6'9!!! :omg::faint:

He's 2 feet taller than me. I remember he is tall but did not think that tall. That's tall!!!

I mean 6 3 or 6 4' is tall but 6'9!!!

Masks with glasses, the fog is the worst.
I hate to tell you but I am officially the shrimp. Fred @ 6'9", sons John (6'3") Jeff (6'11"), James (6'1") & last but not least, Justin (6'6"). Fred was hoping I'd go for another kid to make a basketball team but Justin was 9 lb-12 oz and I was not about to try that again.

Last edited:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Sandra
I'm really about 4 ft 9 inch or bit more. I cheated rounding off my height so much that I feel so short now...less than 5 ft or I shrunk. I always measured in shoes...LOL

I went with a 6'3 in guy in college.
He was tall but did not think of him as that tall. 6 foot is still tall for me. Hard to walk & talk with them when their head is in the clouds...

:pinklol:
You'd get a crick in your neck just from slow dancing!

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Great pics. I gotta wonder years from now when we look back at photos what the masks we wear will represent? To some like here good memories.