• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Meet the new rats!

BirdWorld

Rollerblading along the road
YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
They're so adorable, I love them! Congratulations! :D :D :D

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What's his personality like? You could go for that kind of a descriptive name. Like Munchkin, Nibbles, etc.

Zonlover

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rebecca
What's his personality like? You could go for that kind of a descriptive name. Like Munchkin, Nibbles, etc.
He is very energetic. VERY. Pretty friendly, too. And I can't seem to find a name that properly expresses that energy. Hunter? No. Chase? Maaaybe. Peter? Definitely not. None of the Avengers are energetic enough. Rocket? Maybe. Qibli? Probably not. Leopold? We'll see.
:confused::thinking:

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
He is very energetic. VERY. Pretty friendly, too. And I can't seem to find a name that properly expresses that energy. Hunter? No. Chase? Maaaybe. Peter? Definitely not. None of the Avengers are energetic enough. Rocket? Maybe. Qibli? Probably not. Leopold? We'll see.
:confused::thinking:
Robin Hood?

Zonlover

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rebecca
AHHHHH how are they growing so fast??? Four days ago they weighed 57.7 and 64.3 grams, but today they weigh 79.1 and 90 grams! My boys are growing up.
IMG_1732.JPG
IMG_1734.JPG

PS: now I am doubting my name decision. Blargh, these lil poptarts are so hard to name! I might even end up waiting a month or two so I can learn their personalities a bit more.

BirbBrain

Walking the driveway
YAAAaAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few hours ago we brought home 2 adorable, 5-week-old, male rats! YYYAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!! (Sorry I can't help myself.)
One is black hooded, and one is black with white on his belly! They. Are. So. Stinking. Adorable!!! And tiny!
Um. So. Pictures. Weeelll. They are a little bit.... ridiculously fast. So, prepare yourself for loads of blurry photos. Gimme a minute.
Cool! RATSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ARRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE Awesome! My mom gets afraid when she sees them.

Zonlover

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Rebecca
And we're can't stop waiting for pics
As you wish.

I'm not sure if the difference in their baby and adult fur will show in pictures, but here you go! (I can't believe they're 8 weeks old already!)

April 18th(both of them piled on their water bottle. And I thought it was cute when one rat did it:
IMG_1778.JPG
April 20th(literally the most adorable thing ever):
IMG_1795.JPG

Today, April 26th(8 weeks and 1 day old photo shoot with passable lighting):
IMG_1802.JPG IMG_1803.JPG
IMG_1807.JPG IMG_1808.JPG IMG_1809.JPG IMG_1811.JPG IMG_1814.JPG

And another one from a couple minutes ago:
image.jpg

Is that enough for you?