• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Meet Thalia

BlueBird67

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Mo

:tag:: Thalia is a congo african grey who is growing some of her feathers back in. She was adopted and she fits in perfectly. Thalia is about 7 years old now. As you can see, her tail is growing!
She is full of personality, but she is a huge biter. She will step up, and in rare cases, let you scritch her. She LOVES almonds, and she always says "Want some almonds?"
She also enjoys cashews and other nuts. Her old owners didn't show her much attention.
She is now in a mew (A place to keep falconry or other large birds that need to be housed separately from other birds), but she does have good caretakers and we may visit her soon.
Please do not neglect your bird(s), and always research before getting any pet.
Thanks for meeting Thalia!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
:budgie7::budgie5::budgie6::vlb2::vlb1::sun::tag:

foreignentity03@gmail.com

Gigibirds

Rollerblading along the road
Aww, so cute! What do your mean she's in a mew? Is she not living with you? Very cute congo though!

BlueBird67

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Mo
No I have 6 other birds inside my house, and the vet told me that they could also catch her disease, so she's in North Carolina, she does have a caretaker. We can visit her every week. She is in lifetime medications. Her parrot mew is literally inside her caretaker's home. However, she can hang out with other birds that have the same disease as her. The disease is life threatening without her medications. Once they find possible cures for her disease or if her disease wears off, she can return to live with me again. <(^)

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
She's very pretty. :)